Worst case scenario

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
[Quite hard to spell scenario at this time of night]
OK imagine Foran is unavailable for some time due to injury? Forget it, this bloke is so tough he will play regardless of any alleged injury.
Matai suspended? So what, we have 3 try Whare champing at the bit.
Wolf out with a hurt hammie. Bring in Oldfield, fastest player in the club and future SOO rep.
Joe has a hurt arm (or the flu) - no biggy, Lussick stepped in tonight and will only get better. He seems to enjoy smashing the oppostion, a good sign ...
Any other bad news, don't worry about it. eg Steelers can only go backwards from here etc.
Go Manly !!

Good on your positivity SER8. With Joe's hand problem, don't forget Kitey and maybe even Rodney will be back after the bye as well. You're right, all is not lost. Go Manly!

Steelers are shot. I personally am impressed with how well they have done so far this season. One team is on the up. One team is trying to stay up. I know what is harder.

It's a loss we needed. Won 6 straight, but the proof was there in the Parra game.

Saints deserve the benchmark tag, so let every team facing them beat up on them.

Dessie is a perennial thinker. we will get them when it counts.

"One team is on the up. One team is trying to stay up. I know what is harder. "

mate, you should sell tickets to people picking this up and running with it....

Has anyone been dealt a winning hand every game? Like ever?

Without the blessing of losing hands among the winning ones, where's our chance to learn to let go, and simply love it all? Good and bad. No matter what.

Rex said:
Has anyone been dealt a winning hand every game? Like ever?

Without the blessing of losing hands among the winning ones, where's our chance to learn to let go, and simply love it all? Good and bad. No matter what.
I thought that was a Jesus post. Very deep Rex, especially at that time of the morning.;)

After 6 straight wins we were due for a loss and after a draw and 2 losses they were due for a win. It's as simple as that.

I said it in another thread, we were poor last week and in beating a Thurstonless NQL we were only fair. The signs of a form slump have been there. I only hope that this loss and a week off will enable the boys to regroup.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6