Worst forward pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You guys are delusional if you think leary is up to first grade standard, he had one good game. he offers nothing in attack and gets out of position in defence

Im dumbfounded with our team, 2v needs to change things round...do something oh & horo is lazy, george needs weight training & who is our defensive coach? He needs sacking.

Im dumbfounded with our team, 2v needs to change things round...do something oh & horo is lazy, george needs weight training & who is our defensive coach? He needs sacking.
Totally agreed I'd also like to question our fitness guru. We look flat and fat with no imagination in attack.

Horo was one of our best tonight so I don't know how he was lazy. Sometimes I think he gets a bad wrap on here because his best is compared to Choc and Gifty in their prime, and that's a tough act to follow.

If you want to call anyone lazy, for tonight at least the finger should be pointed straight at Lui and Mason. 6 runs, 54 metres and 41 tackles between them. Jake off the bench did 9, 73 and 30.

Horo was one of our best tonight so I don't know how he was lazy. Sometimes I think he gets a bad wrap on here because his best is compared to Choc and Gifty in their prime, and that's a tough act to follow.

If you want to call anyone lazy, for tonight at least the finger should be pointed straight at Lui and Mason. 6 runs, 54 metres and 41 tackles between them. Jake off the bench did 9, 73 and 30.
My apologies i did mean hiku was lazy or more just....too relaxed in his approach, show some grunt & urgency for f sake!

Out of the current pack:
Lui - must go - one dimensional and goes missing!.
Tom Symonds - must go - no aggression or intensity. He's a Canberra forward.
Mason - bench
Leary - must stay - a real toiler who does quality work
Horo - must stay - I've really liked his work the last few months. Will thrive with a couple of good forwards with him.
Burgess - so hit and miss but will also thrive in a good pack.
Ligo Sao - I'm waiting for something - also goes missing. I don't really like him, no intensity.
Jake T - yes!

You guys are delusional if you think leary is up to first grade standard, he had one good game. he offers nothing in attack and gets out of position in defence
You're off your head, since he's come back from injury he averages over 30 tackles and over 100 meters. He doesn't miss many tackles at all and I don't think there's anything wrong with his positioning.
If he's still our coach against the tigers in two weeks tooves has to shake it up a bit. Trbojevic must start. And when is Starling back? We miss him more than most people think.
The only good thing about Lyons injury is it means Tommy Turbo will start, which he must.

Just watching the game now on GEM (a bit better quality than the online stream I watched earlier).

Lui took his first hit up in the first set of six of the game. He made only one more run over the next 79 minutes. Went missing is right.....RLW rated Hasson a 3 for last weeks game. If Lui gets any more than 2 or 3 for tonight then they are seriously deluded.

Horo and Leary were our work horses tonight. Not sure why Horo gets such a bad wrap from people here.

Jake Trbojevic HAS to start. Mason is no good at the start of games when opposition forwards are fresh. And if we are going to persist with starting Willie then I would love to see Jake at lock. The current trend is to play front rowers at lock so why not give it a go?

Jorge may be a good runner of the football and he may make some crunching tackles at times, but damn if we don't cringe and hope for the best when opposing teams bomb him. How many tries have we conceded over the past 2-3 years because he can't catch a bomb? He jumps and usually gets nowhere near the ball or simply drops it. I think people might be right, a move to the forwards might be a good thing.

Last edited:
Here were our run metres. Hardly awe inspiring from Horo/Leary.

Hiku 13 [76m]
Justin Horo 13 [90m]
Blake Leary 11 [67m]
Luke Burgess 9 [68m]
Jamie Lyon 7 [45m]

Here were our run metres. Hardly awe inspiring from Horo/Leary.

Hiku 13 [76m]
Justin Horo 13 [90m]
Blake Leary 11 [67m]
Luke Burgess 9 [68m]
Jamie Lyon 7 [45m]
League live has Horo and leary both over 100 metres. But aside from that, most teams have at least one prop pushing 200 metres.
And Brett's returns aren't anywhere near the numbers of other fullbacks, but I'm not sure if he ever had big return metres.

You guys are missing Mason, 35 minutes for 33m and Lui 45 mins for 21m.

FMD these guys still had clean crisp white jerseys at the end.

Some of these blokes need to have a long hard look at themselves.

I've stated to everyone I consider our team the best on paper by miles. I'm withdrawing that statement, because when I think of The Roosters forward pack and Hooker, compared to our forward pack and hooker, the difference is light years.

Our forward pack is piss weak. All of them.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2