Worst game in 3 years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
Seriously what was that ? I am discusted... In saying that how many forward passes did the titans get away with..no exuses but crap performance we were out enthused

I really don't mind losing and can get over it pretty quick as that's part of being a league fan, but when it appears that the guys threw in the towel even before half-time and really just didn't give a ****, that's when losing hurts.

You have to respect your opposition, even the ****ty ones like the Titans.

Terrible performance but i can't beleive the **** they got away with. Idris closed fist hits Lyon flush and no send off. Their hooker threw about 6 forward passes in the first half.

All in all our defence was the worst i've seen in 20 years.

Needs to be fixed!! Bring on the dogs.

You cant lose to the 2 worst teams in the comp and expect to win a premiership this season is all but gone.

mickqld said:
You cant lose to the 2 worst teams in the comp and expect to win a premiership this season is all but gone.

Our go forward has a massive hole in it with Gift and Trex out mate, im sure we will be much better when they are back.

mickqld said:

was thinking the same thing. beaten by spooners.

Take it easy guys.

That was a **** performance no doubt, but this was the 3rd game this year where we had a 5 day turnaround. Add the injuries and suspension and we are below par. The break is going to be huge for us. I think we will have all but Trex back for the dogs. We can then be critical if we don't perform then.

Why is winning a premiership such a curse for the following year. Well if we do comeback to win this it will surpass all other achievements by this or any other club.

In the play the ball , I always thought that the defensive line can't move untill the player playing the ball touches the ball with his foot
The gold coast seem to be moving forward before the player has even placed it on the ground .
Probably goes both ways , but I'm eagle eyed.
Still , we never looked like winning

Don't go necking yourself just yet, we have a couple of decent players sitting in the stands and mid table, sure they are a long way off the Storm, but most sides are!!

mickqld said:
Why is winning a premiership such a curse for the following year. Well if we do comeback to win this it will surpass all other achievements by this or any other club.
I know. Being the reigning premiers really sucks.
Many other teams fans have no idea what we're going through.

The fans' problem is that we're not used to losing!
Last year we were so used to cheering for the win, taking a loss was almost like a reality check.

Imagine supporting Parra or the Tits - a win against the reigning premiers must be HUGE.

we can handle a loss, but a game like last night was terrible. The team just didnt turn up and thats what I wont accept.

byso said:
we can handle a loss, but a game like last night was terrible. The team just didnt turn up and thats what I wont accept.

Spot on byso, you could see in their defense that they were just not ready for the game.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6