Worst game of football I have ever seen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
was going to say the same thing in the main thread. talk about a cripple fight.

Looked good for the 10 minutes Tom T went to fullback and then went to **** after that.

Would love my fellow Silvertails to give their opinions on our season so far. Due to work i miss every game and very rarely get to watch the replay. We seem to go alright at times and some of our forwards seem to have stepped up.

I don't think it was as bad as a game in 2012 vs sharks at brookie. We won thanks to astroboy but I was disgusted for 79 minutes that day.

Not even close. The northern eagles played a game against the cowboys many moons ago. It was the best ever worst game in my opinion

Its not so much our Defence (where we show some effort), its our "Attack".
Never thought i'd ever see the day when our time with the ball could look so ordinary, so uncoordinated, so unplanned.

Joey, come back we need you. Or someone. ANYONE.
Technical Coach ?

Have seen plenty that were worse quality than that. This forum is like a girl's high school cafeteria during a game.

And no, we didn't play that well today. However, despite an average start and plenty of cohesion issues we are coming 8th. Plenty of upside left so settle down and enjoy the rebuild.

It certainly was a stinker, we never really got going, but who cares. We know we're a better side than that. Take the two points and forget about today.

Our defence was generally solid (until players got shuffled around because of injuries) but the attack was awful.
As niccipops says, given the draw and the injuries we've had, we've done okay so far. But it's hard to tell if we're good or bad. One more win and I'd be ecstatic about the start to the year, but one less win and I wouldn't be happy at all. Maybe we're the definition of average.

• 🏆
Reactions: R3
Yessir, take the two points. But our attack looks like this every week ! Dont know how we got that win in NZ@:(

Would love my fellow Silvertails to give their opinions on our season so far. Due to work i miss every game and very rarely get to watch the replay. We seem to go alright at times and some of our forwards seem to have stepped up.

Well our roster is just a different kind of rubbish than we had in 2015. Make no mistake our team is not better, our coach is not better.

We are a bottom 4 side who just might sneak into the 8 because many of the teams are equally as bad. We had a lot of luck again today with the 50-50 calls against the likely wooden spooners.

The next 2 weeks could be anything. It's the first time in 40 years I am expecting to get beaten by 50.

I am awaiting comment from the Results Driven Business clown.

Match Report

Newcastle Jesters pulled off a surprise move for today’s clash with the Manly 17 by replacing last week’s training cones with actual people. The move almost paid dividends as Manly struggled with an opposition that moved, and much to the horror of the Manly coaching staff, kicked too. However, the Slapper Brown move fell short as he forgot to use actual players.

There were some notable performances amongst the Manly 17.

Snake showed his years of experience and guile, doing another ironic hammy injury without anybody even noticing. (Mullen could learn well from the master after being found out with a very public hammy display). The legless Snake put in a yet another brilliant performance of organising the defence from the back in the first half before the injury saw him sit out the second.

Tommy Gun was handed a princely chance to fill in at the back, after the Snake’s masterful injury trick. And boy, did he grab it with two legs. Tommy showed how much these recent years of apprenticeship under Snake have paid off by going down with a leg injury mid way through the second. We look forward to more Snakesque magic from the young Tommy Gun in the future.

The Lyon twins turned up again, and it was a fierce battle between Rocky Lyon and Jamie Diamonds. Diamonds put in enough work to hold down the right wing spot for next week, though Rocky may be fortunate to slot in again next week with injuries running amok.

It was a pretty performance today from the playmaker, Vave. He showed a willingness to run at the line, but also silky hands with some deft off-loads. The other playmaker, Myles, was a little quiet today in comparison, but put on a lovely play late in the second to set up a try. After receiving the ball, Myles accelerated at a gap between two defenders, popped out the other side with arms free to hand off a picture perfect offload to the backing up try scoring machine, Jake T. That play alone justified the recruitment team, who brought the controversial playmaker to Brooky to fill the gap left by the departing Foran.

Manly were expectant with the return of their hard-running back rower, DCE. It was well short of his barnstorming form of origins gone by, but he did show a willingness to smash into opposition forwards. It was hard to tell whether his inconsistent kicking game was due to concerns with his leg or simply carrying too much money in his back left pocket, throwing off his balance.

A final mention goes to the performance from Hex Williame on the wing. He deservedly grabbed MOM honours for being in a team that won an NRL game. Well done, young man.

14 teams in the NRL would have put us to the sword today...thankfully the Knights were the 15th. We stunk, but they stunk worse.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6