Worst one line statements to the media?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambofan

Reserve Grader
"It was a game of two halves,but yeah no,it went well and the boys gave 110%."Please feel free to add your best and worst crap answers.

Obviously in regards to the game it went well. Again, I thought the refereeing was Ok.

Benji Marshall  inthe 4 nations something along the lines of:
Reporter: You completed 17 of your first 17 sets to start the game
Benji: Yeah it wasnt bad but im sure the boys can do better.

It went something like this from Mr Gould with 20minutes to go in the Aust v NZ final:
'THe Australian team are used to this sort of pressure, because all these boys play SOO. They are used to the grind and the disciplined needed... The Kiwi's aren't used to maintaining this pressure and don't get to play the high tension games of SOO; and this is what will see Australia win this match tonight.'
(20minutes later NZ steal the game)

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
scoreline in a game is close & someone says next try wins

Amos Roberts scored 22 points on debut and the reporter put to him after the game that he was only 2 points short of equalling the record of points scored by a player in his first game.  His response, "Oh really?  Maybe next time then".

Has anyone notice that Craig Bellamy starts many sentences with the word "again" even when he's not saying it again?!?!?

Ralphie link said:
Has anyone notice that Craig Bellamy starts many sentences with the word \"again\" even when he's not saying it again?!?!?
or the old "like I said".....

LOL.. I LAUGH  ....when its about round3  & fatty  use to say THATS THE HIT OF THE YEAR.. theres like 22rounds to go plus SOO  & he comes up with that statement..lol

Post  automatically merged: [time]1291074800[/time]

sorry mine was commentators not players..

Post  automatically merged: [time]1291074953[/time]

i remember a game on ABC  jason taylor had just recieved his 1st MOM award in 1st grade..  any way he is getting interviewed by warren boland..  & all of a sudden this massive greenie starts dripping from taylors nose hahahaha  he quickly wipes  it away(all on national tv mind you)  with his  arm & rubs it on his jersey.. 

Utility Player link said:
\"The coach has the boards 100% backing and will be seeing out his entire contract.
hahahahaha..  yeah  of course..  good one  utility..

tractorboy link said:
I love the one. \"That was a great time to score\". When is a bad time exactly?

When your team is down by 2 points with 30 seconds to go and Terry Lamb kicks a field goal. 

Just have to take it one week at a time.

I was also listening to Australia v nz on the radio I few years back and the commentator said "the Australians will have to be careful of the new Zealand forwards as a lot of them are internationals" ???

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6