Would An Outsider Be A Better Option

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think we have had any outsiders except for Lowe and sharp. Lowe underachieved with his roster, and sharp was a laughing stock. I favor tooves, staying with appointing from within.

mr seagles said:
mr seagles said:
Jerry1 said:
Have you ever got a new job?

Bellamy is signed until the end of 2013...www.zerotackle.com.au

The only outsiders available in 2013 is BRIAN SMITH and RICK STONE or RICKY STEWART.......if any the latter thanks....

Ricky Stewart would be great for the Stuart brothers. :p

Toovey Loyal and dedicated Manly legend since 1988 ( 23 years) Toughest player pound for pound and there was no fiercer competitor . Captained the Sea eagles to a Grand Final win. Which outsider would be a better option???

Where the **** is all this Bellamy love coming from?

I could live with Ricky Stuart (just), but I would vomit if Manly appointed Bellamy. The guy is the worst thing to ever happen to the game and has only won anything when cheating.

Surely Tooves is the only option for us.

Signing Bellamy would just be adding insult to injury. Thankfully it sounds like Toovey will be head coach with Cliffy as assistant and Beaver in a coaching role. Bring back the lethal 1996 combo for a few more shots at premiership glory.

Tooves for mine with daylight 2nd then Stuart 3rd who is at least competitive with a good footy brain.
Probably cop a ribbing for this but I would shoot for Tooves as coach with Joey Johns his assistant. The loyal competitiveness of Manly legend Toovey combined with the brilliant footy brain of Johns - both proven winners would work well imo.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4