Would You Take Des Back?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Quirkster

The People's Champion
I'm not sure how you guys feel about Des, but I don't like him. I am still angry at him.

But, if he was willing to come back, I would take him back. If he could produce results again here, whether I like him or not, I wouldn't hesitate. Our success as a team means so much more to me.

Just like you guys, I live and breathe Manly. As long as we can shred everyone, I'd include an awesomely talented serial killer on the team.

Would you guys take Des back?

I would like Tooves back First.
I love Des. The club played it's part in cocking up his re signing as much as anyone. But whether or not they could control his expenditure is another thing.
I would feel much more comfortable with him back but as Football manager, with Tooves as coach would be my choice.
But Des as coach would do.

Only if he got down on his hands and knees and begged to come back
A bit harsh in the current situation feathered friend. I know he sinned but wouldn't you feel more confident?

Can we stop making threads wishing for old coaches to come back?
As said previously we've had a torrid run with injuries and everything else that could've went wrong this year.

Let's give Barrett a proper chance next season without a lot of the deadwood that we are carrying at the moment and then judge.

Des is a tactical master in coaching 2 premierships at manly, has also had the dogs in 2 grand finals.The other thing des brings is stability in a team he's like a mentor i'd have him back in a nutshell.

De$ has pretty much free reign at the Bulldogs and a budget bigger than some African countries GDP to play with.

The chances of him coming back to Manly, with others in control, and a tighter than tight budget to work with...........Zero!!

Would I want the prick back...........Yeah .......NAH!!!!!

No.

He has lost the respect of the club and fans by his dog acts so his us Vs the world would not work

Back where is the question? An alley? The outback? Insert evil laugh.@:D
But seriously I'd take the coaching abilities but the ego and lust for money would have to go but unfortunately they seem to be a package deal these days.

Yes from me. on the strict condition that the club and Desmond have and keep a zero tolerance to Back-Ended contracts. ie these are banned from MWSE.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7