• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
WOW
Just saw DCE's 2nd try again
Welcome back Brett Stewart
Showing how classy you really are
A 1 handed pickup while diving for the ball and offloading in the one motion from a clever kick by Foran

Brett stays healthy we will be there at the end when the games really count

Hey Dan Brett Stewart needs his own prefix lol

I made a thread a few weeks ago saying how much Snake means to this team and once again it is proven true. I can't believe some people were ready to give up on Snake because of his bad injury run. Then on to Foran who is a deadset superstar, he is one player that needs to stay at Manly at all costs, i hope he plays out is whole career in the Manly Colours. So proud of the effort tonight, leaps and bounds above two weeks ago!!

One of the great tries Brett has been involved with pure magic that

Put another thing on the list that Snakes done on the footy field that Slater couldn't even dream.

I suppose the question now is, was it better than the around the back pass against the Eels in 2008?

swoop said:
We beat them by 24 with 3 or 4 bad calls from the refs. Awesome.

Too right and those calls still bug me.

How good was that last half an hour. You could tell Brisbane werent going to come back. We reigned supreme with sheer dominance.

Reminded me of that game against the Old Coast Midgets at Porkbarrel Stadium, on the beautiful and erotic Gold Coast, in '08. Great stuff!

Yes agree wonderful piece of class that one handed pass from Brett and especially from everyone involved in the whole movement. How good is Foran?

Reminded me of Brett's unsighted flick pass in the latter moments of the 2008 grandfinal to Steve Bell to score. Welcome back Brett!!!!

Just said it in another post: Brett Stewart can do things on a rugby league no one else who's ever played the game can do. He is, in the rugby league parlance, a deadset freak. First game all year he's looked really comfortable out there. What a reminder of his talent . . .

Brett Stewart is a freak and adds soooo much to this team. He brings good ballplay to the side as well.

And that one handed pickup and pass....simply marvellous. Get that up ya Mr "Egg on face" Gallop!

Agree, an absolutely wonderful piece of play - SO good to see Snake injecting himself well into the attacking line, several times last night.

Such great instinct, he "felt" Dale there on his left hip rather than saw, and I'm sure Dessie & the boys work on such support plays in training - beautiful to see them fire on the field in the games.

I didn't get to see the Origin.

Could snake be a NSW call up or was Dugan not bad enough to warrant NSW making the right decision.

I know, still recovering from injury ect ect, but Brett is the skyblue 1.

Dugan was good enough to stay there in my opinion, good debut and none of the tries were his fault

When i 1st seen this thread heading i thought it was about Bronco`s sponsors.. :p

heard them saying last night that he passed away(the owner of WOW)thats why the broncs players were wearing the arm bands..

Brett is a deadset freak,he adds so much attacking threat when he chimes into the backline and you just know something is on,if he doesnt score himself he sure knows how to setup a try,for mine he should be Origin fullback without a doubt but can't see it happening with the fact he hasnt had much game time this year and Ricky probably wanting to stick with the same side for obvious reasons,best fullback in the game IMO,i may sound biased because he is a manly boy but i seriously believe he is a better fullback than slater.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7