WOW!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
So it can't be a Roosters v Rabbits GF now

Get thru next week and a prelim v the Pennies is enticing

Next week is our grand final qualifier. If we can jag a win next week with some confidence we can take the Panthers. Just need to find our best form next week. I know we have injuries but the Panthers have shown all year you just have a dig and you never know.

News just in from NRL HQ. The number 1 team is now allowed to choose which side of the finals draw they go into for week 2 thus allowing a rooster vs souths GF

you have to take your hat off to the panthers...

i havent rated them all year and didnt give them a chance tonight..

This team is a prime example , that you dont need heroes or players taking a huge % of the salary cap , players not whinging or seeking attention , confronting the coach , players attitude not thinking the club owes them.

PLAY WITH PRIDE , PLAY FOR EACH OTHER , PLAY FOR THE CLUB , PLAY FOR THE FANS , PLAY FOR 80 MINS

SEEK THE REWARDS !!!!!!!

win or lose penrith have done the game proud..

only a miracle will help us play proper footy again , we have a chance next week.( small one )

Fluffy said:
News just in from NRL HQ. The number 1 team is now allowed to choose which side of the finals draw they go into for week 2 thus allowing a rooster vs souths GF

That gave me shivers....!

(not in a good way....because I can't rule that out)

RiverEagle said:
I enjoyed that game, especially the climax (with a nod @KOMORI ) LOL.

What a game of footy and the Rorters get royally-r00ted!

(Makes up a little bit for last night's loss).

No more nodding at me during climaxes ok ;)

panash said:
you have to take your hat off to the panthers...

i havent rated them all year and didnt give them a chance tonight..

This team is a prime example , that you dont need heroes or players taking a huge % of the salary cap , players not whinging or seeking attention , confronting the coach , players attitude not thinking the club owes them.

PLAY WITH PRIDE , PLAY FOR EACH OTHER , PLAY FOR THE CLUB , PLAY FOR THE FANS , PLAY FOR 80 MINS

SEEK THE REWARDS !!!!!!!

win or lose penrith have done the game proud..

only a miracle will help us play proper footy again , we have a chance next week.( small one )

Can you send this to each member of the Manly squad to remind them of what they once were?.
Great to see Kitey continuing his elite semi final success. All class. You just know where they get their Manly like properties from. Nice to see Whare do well too. Nice pass from over the sideline mate ;)

NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6