XL to L Snake T-shirt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pfoti

I just received my Snake t-shirt in the mail and the XL I ordered is too big. Does anyone have a L that they would want to swap for a XL?

I rang the club and they have advised that all Snake t-shirts are sold out and couldn't exchange it.

I just received my Snake t-shirt in the mail and the XL I ordered is too big. Does anyone have a L that they would want to swap for a XL?

I rang the club and they have advised that all Snake t-shirts are sold out and couldn't exchange it.

pfoti said:

Pfoti, I have ordered a Large. If it is too small I will let you know.

pfoti said:

Pfoti, I have ordered a Large. If it is too small I will let you know.

The club were meant to be taking orders up until 2pm today so I thought maybe they could have looked after

I put an order for some stuff in the other night and asked them to throw a Snake T Shirt in for me, they haven't gotten back to me and advised yes or no, but if my stuff turns up and it isn't there, and you still have this one maybe we could sort something out

The club were meant to be taking orders up until 2pm today so I thought maybe they could have looked after

I put an order for some stuff in the other night and asked them to throw a Snake T Shirt in for me, they haven't gotten back to me and advised yes or no, but if my stuff turns up and it isn't there, and you still have this one maybe we could sort something out

I would also like to swap my xl for a l if possible. I got mine in the mail yesterday and and immediately tried to organise an exchange. I rng the factory outlet and was told to ring the club. I rang the club only to be told to ring the factory outlet. Then i was put on hold and then the phone call was terminated. Lariissa advised me through this forum to ring the club again. I did this, and again i was told to ring the factory outlet. I explained that i had already been backwards nad forwards. She (not Lariisa) then took my number and said that someone would contact me to sort it out. Over 30 hours later-no call. Terrible customer service.Absolute shambles. I certainly wont be ordering anything on line through the club again.

I would also like to swap my xl for a l if possible. I got mine in the mail yesterday and and immediately tried to organise an exchange. I rng the factory outlet and was told to ring the club. I rang the club only to be told to ring the factory outlet. Then i was put on hold and then the phone call was terminated. Lariissa advised me through this forum to ring the club again. I did this, and again i was told to ring the factory outlet. I explained that i had already been backwards nad forwards. She (not Lariisa) then took my number and said that someone would contact me to sort it out. Over 30 hours later-no call. Terrible customer service.Absolute shambles. I certainly wont be ordering anything on line through the club again.

Got an M, sounds like it'll be an L. Ahh well, I always need good rags to oil my cricket bat and it was for a good cause.

Got an M, sounds like it'll be an L. Ahh well, I always need good rags to oil my cricket bat and it was for a good cause.

Can't be as bad as the sizing's for the jerseys the past few years.... I can't flex my biceps in a medium anymore!!

Can't be as bad as the sizing's for the jerseys the past few years.... I can't flex my biceps in a medium anymore!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4