Yeah yeah yeah, talk it up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
rabble rabble rabble.

Is it supposed to be rivalry round?

Is newcastle our biggest rivals?

Apparently....I would have thought it was Parramatta (for years gone by) or perhaps Storm (in recent times)

There is plenty there to hate for a rivalry, 1997 rings a bell a dog of a man stomping on Toovey's face, 3 Players later found guilty of steroids use.... yea i think there is a rivalry.

Having said that, either the Parra, Storm or Dogs game would of been a better choice by the NRL.

The vote for biggest rivalry went to melbourne v manly at the moment,

Bulldogs and Parra are a bigger rivalry than us and Parra I think.

I have always hated Newcastle though since the 97 GF

I'll never forget 97, was there that day...shattered!!

But I agree Manly V Storm would be the biggest these days

Currently I believe it is Manly v Bulldogs.

The true test is the answer to the following question. Who did you hope would win when the Bulldogs played the Storm recently. I went for the Bulldogs.

Mals said:
Baz - do you have a link to what Mason said?

http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/mason-pumps-up-manly-rivalry-186841

of course the '97 Grand Final, so I will be out there trying my best to live that up."

Mason said fellow veteran Danny Buderus has also been trying to instil the legacy of playing for the Knights against the Sea Eagles.

It all stems back to '97 when we beat them in that Grand Final.

"So we are getting everyone to buy into it, and that is part of the game this weekend

"Newcastle people love their rugby league and they hate Manly. They are very passionate and I, for one, am the sort of player that thrives on that," Mason said.

"I remember playing against Newcastle here and it wouldn't matter if we were beating them by 20 or they were up by 20, the crowd would play an enormous part in it.

"And hopefully this week with it being rivalry round they can turn up in massive numbers and get behind us."

and mother duck went quack quack quack quack

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8