YEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Roll out the red carpet lads. Orford is ours.

Let this be the offic ial AE thread of exultation.

(And sucked in to cohags who is exceedingly grumpy over all of this).

:violin: :violin: :violin:

no byso got exactly what he wanted

Byso wanted both monas and Orford, he said it in many threads!

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Where the hell is Sherlock now???Dont come back you bum. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

I'm very happy we have Orford. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Its a coup to get both players. Looks like Manly management a far better than what some would give them credit for.

I think they would make a gun 6 & 7 pairing.

It is great news - but what about the talk that we might let witty go? Does that mean mona's at 6?

I just read that about Witt maybe released.That would leave us without a recognised goalkicker.I wouldn't want to rely on Hicks.

Orford, Willo and Hicks can Kick, of which i imagine willo will be the first picked, then orford then Hicks.

Its time for a yart

Stewy
Taylor
Alberts
Bell
Hicks
Monas
Orford
Kite
Willo
Hecks
Watmough
Beaver
BK

Dunley
Kylie
King
Bryant

They are all part time kicker's at best.They dont kick with the same % that Witt does.Cameron Smith kicks for The Storm.I would like to see Witt stay he is young and has more scope for the future.He has a go.

Willo is 75%, witt 80% not a huge difference.

Also add an off season of full time training and they will improve.

I thought the same thing re witt but he is going backwards and will waste 450K a year at the rate he is going

there is no way he will be cut.he will stay and play 5/8 to start the season.dont get me wrong-he needs to perform a hell of a lot better but at least he has youth on his side and an 80% success rate with the boot.moving monaghan to a position where he has even less time wont happen.if he stays it will be the 9 jersey.

Totally agree Sue and with Willo being 75% to Witt's 82%,Willo doesn't kick as often as Witt does so you cant really compare their %.Willo is a fill in kicker at best.

Clon

you will need them for either

a) we dont make the finals through 4 more losses or

b) we make the finals

either way they can be put to good use

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4