Yesterday's jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan

Just out of interest, what was with the different sponsorship on the front of the jersey yesterday with URM across the front? Anyone have any ideas..

i didn't like the look of the jersey when i seen it on the net, but must admit the boys looked good on sunday in them!

Its what the Northern Eagles jersey colours should have been ... maroon and black. No white and no absolutely NO red. The NE jerseys were the ugliest jerseys ever.

bones said:
Its what the Northern Eagles jersey colours should have been ... maroon and black. No white and no absolutely NO red. The NE jerseys were the ugliest jerseys ever.

Any of the Wests Tigers ones bar the retro ones.
Who ever signed of on them needs a blind see and eye dog

They looked great, had a detrimental effect on jamie's kicking though. :s

I almost started several threads about this.. Really Really loved them!! The maroon and black was MEAN! wished it was our permanent outfit, the black shorts and socks.. YES! I was surprised :)

The jersey would have been far better if the sholuders weren't black and white but maroon and white.

I liked the black shorts and socks. Definitely would like to see them try that with our regular maroon home jersey at Bulldogs game. Looked mean!

Any of the Wests Tigers ones bar the retro ones.
Who ever signed of on them needs a blind see and eye dog
[/quote]
Keep in mind they are designed for bogans to buy :)

Lol how bad is that Tigerprint white wests jersey,looks like someone took a dump in a tshirt then rolled it up

Anyone who mentions the beagles on a Manly site is a fuqwit. Pass it on.

I like the fact that we get involved in the themed rounds. So many clubs don't bother. Manly & Newcastle always get in the spirit. Good clubs run by good people, for the people, as opposed to **** clubs run by arseholes for dickheads.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6