You little beauty !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
G'day fellas

Am on hols in Sydney at the mo, so haven't been able to get on here

What an outstanding win last saturday night !!!! Best effort for ages, we always looked a step quicker than them in all areas and our skill level was amazing, some of the tries were freakish. All were outstanding on the night, the Stewarts and Matai were my picks, and the Wolfamn who chewed up the Beast and shat him out

Apologies to Corso Pete, just saw your message telling me to say hello, i know exactly who you were now but not at the time. I was the fella sitting in the middle of the row when you got there mate. If i see you wandering around the GF i will say G'day

Can't wait for sunday, someone else has my ticket so i can;t say exactly what bay it is but from memory it wwas 112 or 114

If we play to our top level, we will win by 10+, i just hope we show up. I am hoping for the qucik composed start like we had against the Sharks and make them chase, that is when they lose their rag

Go the Mighty Eagles !!! Premiership 7 arrives Sunday evening

Actually Myself, Vidmar & co are sitting in Bays 114 & 115

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Apologies to Corso Pete, just saw your message telling me to say hello, i know exactly who you were now but not at the time. I was the fella sitting in the middle of the row when you got there mate. If i see you wandering around the GF i will say G'day

No problems Kiwi, we will be there on Sunday and I will be wearing a maroon shirt, unless its cold in which case I will be wearing a maroon jacket, you will pick me out easily from the others wearing Maroon because both have Manly Logos on them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7