Young halves putting dce to shame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Te Marie Martin, Ashley Taylor, Mitchell Moses, Luke Brooks. All these halves are putting DCE to shame. The Titans would be so happy they didn't spend 1 million on a reserve grade halfback. But in all seriousness ash Taylor is looking good as is the young Benji kid Te Marie. After all these young halves having great performances we could have spent 150k on a young half rather than 1.3 million on a half who hasn't shown us anything this year. Time for DCE to step up. No excuses we have a full strength side and it's at Brookie manly don't lose 2 in a row at Brookie

Congratulations, I believe you are now the proud recipient of the first Ironstine award I have ever conferred!
Cheers bro maybe i can also add to my troll collection, by the way anyone know if my other thread in DCE was the most trolls ever on a post

After extensive scientific research, I've been able to piece together a cause and effect hypothesis.

Ready ? Here goes.

Post dumb stuff = receive Ironstine/Troll rating.

Brooks, Moses and Tedesco didn't look too flash to me last night. Amazing how ineffective they became when the Tits cut down their thinking time. We sat back and let them run at us.

The other two played well. But they're only newbies. Let's see how many match winning performances they have once they play 100 NRL games.

Cheers bro maybe i can also add to my troll collection, by the way anyone know if my other thread in DCE was the most trolls ever on a post

As you can see, he didn't try to argue with you, he just wanted to be a smartarse. You were very restrained in your reply and I commend you...

After extensive scientific research, I've been able to piece together a cause and effect hypothesis.

Ready ? Here goes.

Post dumb stuff = receive Ironstine/Troll rating.

Brooks, Moses and Tedesco didn't look too flash to me last night. Amazing how ineffective they became when the Tits cut down their thinking time. We sat back and let them run at us.

The other two played well. But they're only newbies. Let's see how many match winning performances they have once they play 100 NRL games.

Post dumb stuff? Many Manly fans I know (granted, not many on here) agree with him...

I have to disagree with you young man. DCE whilst not being in top form is still one of the premier halves in the game. He has only ever played first grade with Matt Ballin feeding him absolute crisp ball and also Snake at the back chiming putting the defense in two minds.
Our whole backline looks disjointed and lacking pace. This is not the fault of DCE but the entire back line.
Also our forwards are still not winning the ruck. This allows the oppositions defensive to drop off our attacking forwards quickly letting the markers get set and ready to pick off the next runner.
Blaming one player or the coach or the refs (2013 gf exception) is always a poor excuse for a bad TEAM performance.
I would take DCE over any half in the game with the exception of JT.

I have to disagree with you young man. DCE whilst not being in top form is still one of the premier halves in the game. He has only ever played first grade with Matt Ballin feeding him absolute crisp ball and also Snake at the back chiming putting the defense in two minds.
Our whole backline looks disjointed and lacking pace. This is not the fault of DCE but the entire back line.
Also our forwards are still not winning the ruck. This allows the oppositions defensive to drop off our attacking forwards quickly letting the markers get set and ready to pick off the next runner.
Blaming one player or the coach or the refs (2013 gf exception) is always a poor excuse for a bad TEAM performance.
I would take DCE over any half in the game with the exception of JT.
Are u joking or for real? DCE over any other half, surely u want to rethink that coz at the present time DCE is up there with Trent Hodkinson as the worstt half going round. Anyway if I could swap DCE with another half I would choose Renyolds from Souths he is just a gun

Let me know when these 4 young guys start winning comps and regularly making semi finals.

I guess we could have a serious discussion about comparisons between them and DCE then.

Te Marie Martin, Ashley Taylor, Mitchell Moses, Luke Brooks. All these halves are putting DCE to shame. The Titans would be so happy they didn't spend 1 million on a reserve grade halfback. But in all seriousness ash Taylor is looking good as is the young Benji kid Te Marie. After all these young halves having great performances we could have spent 150k on a young half rather than 1.3 million on a half who hasn't shown us anything this year. Time for DCE to step up. No excuses we have a full strength side and it's at Brookie manly don't lose 2 in a row at Brookie

giphy.gif

I hope DCE has a blinder against the sharks otherwise the ironstone button will go into meltdown next week.
Mate I to hope DCE has a blinder but until he does I will keep calling him out coz u can't play like he has been earning 1.3 million

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8