Young league player's body found

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tookey

First Grader
Very sad news about one of our NSW cup players

Condolances to the players family and friends. RIP

By Josh Massoud
The Daily Telegraph
October 08, 20122:10PM

NSW police have today contacted Manly officials over the discovery of a male body, believed to be one of the club's lower grade players.

The Daily Telegraph has been told the body was discovered at the base of cliffs on Freshwater beach late last night.

Close family members were made aware of the finding early this morning, before police got in touch with Sea Eagles officials prior to midday.

A player's name has been mentioned from several independent sources, but the coroner is not expected to make a formal identification until tomorrow.

It's believed the body was found still wearing a suit.

With police still investigating the cause of death, Sea Eagles officials have declined to make any comment.

However, it's understood the inquiries relate to a member of this year's NSW Cup squad.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/young-league-players-body-found/story-e6frexnr-1226490699596

by: By Josh Massoud From: The Daily Telegraph October 08, 2012 2:10PM
NSW police have today contacted Manly officials over the discovery of a male body, believed to be one of the club's lower grade players.

The Daily Telegraph has been told the body was discovered at the base of cliffs on Freshwater beach late last night.

Close family members were made aware of the finding early this morning, before police got in touch with Sea Eagles officials prior to midday.

A player's name has been mentioned from several independent sources, but the coroner is not expected to make a formal identification until tomorrow.

It's believed the body was found still wearing a suit.

With police still investigating the cause of death, Sea Eagles officials have declined to make any comment.

However, it's understood the inquiries relate to a member of this year's NSW Cup squad.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/young-league-players-body-found/story-e6frexnr-1226490699596?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DailyTelegraphSportndm+%28Daily+Telegraph+%7C+Sport%29

oh man very sad news. Will be even more sad when named I am sure!

Very sad & shocking to hear this terrible news. Condolences to his family & friends.

Life is short , so lets be nice to one another .
Condolances to the players family and friends. RIP

I just heard this on the radio as I was driving home, this is truly heartbreaking, my heart goes out to the family. I hope you can find some solace and may the young fellow soul rest in peace.

Some halfwit on the kennel has decided to name him before it's released by the police.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4