Young Libs recruit with suspenders and the bedroom

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Must be all those young Lib lasses from the shire :)

The former Federal Sex Discrimination Commissioner Pru Goward says she is disappointed that photos of scantily clad Young Liberal women have been posted on a website in a bid to encourage more men to join the organisation.

A former head of Liberal Students' Federation Tim Andrews has posted the photos on his blog.

The site shows pictures of several women who belong to Liberal Clubs at universities across the country.

Some are wearing bikinis, one is in suspenders and another is lying on a bed.

On the site Tim Andrews outlines the 'Babe Theory of Politics', which he says essentially means where there are hot babes, an exponential number of men will show up.

Ms Goward, now a New South Wales MP, says it is the wrong way to go about recruiting people to the Liberal Party.

"I'm disappointed that he's misjudged the importance of a political party like ours that for so long has defended the dignity of men and women," she said.

"We do need to recruit young people...and I commend Tim for having a go, but I think that we have to remember that people join political parties because of the facts, not the figures."

Here they are.....

http://www.vexnews.com/news/4281/babes-of-liberal-tims-angels-show-a-new-dawn-is-about-to-break-for-australian-conservative-politics/

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6