Young Sea Eagle star reveals he’s hair to stay

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
The hair raising performances of rising Sea Eagle Clinton Gutherson have been put on hold with the outstanding young back suffering a broken bone in the top of his foot during last Friday's win over Wests Tigers.

Read More

The hair raising performances of rising Sea Eagle Clinton Gutherson have been put on hold with the outstanding young back suffering a broken bone in the top of his foot during last Friday's win over W
Clinton+Gutherson+NRL+Rd+17+Bulldogs+v+Sea+vAsClxK3slLl1.jpg
ests Tigers.

In just over a week the 19-year-old with the crazy haircut has experienced the highs and lows involved in professional football.

Gutherson showed why he is so highly rated after producing two eye-catching performances on the wing against the Bulldogs and Tigers as a replacement for the injured Jorge Taufua.

Now he faces a probable three or four weeks on the sidelines.

"I got tackled low and just got in a bad position and felt it straight away," Gutherson said.

"It was probably a positive I came off when I did and looked after it."

Gutherson said it was bad timing to suffer the injury when he was given his opportunity in first grade.

"But hopefully I can get back on the field stronger and better as soon as possible," he said.

And the Mona Vale Raiders junior has thrived with the experience of playing on the end of the star-studded Sea Eagles backline.

"Playing outside some of the best players in the game I just have to take it with both hands," he said.

He said it was a bit surreal when the likes of Brett Stewart, Kieran Foran and Jamie Lyon rushed up to congratulate him after scoring a try.

"It's a good feeling and hopefully it keeps going," he said.

Gutherson will become one of the hottest young properties in the game when his contract expires at the end of next year.

"I'm happy here and I'd love to stay," he said,

"I'll just leave that up to my manager."

And Gutherson revealed one that won't change on his return is his hair.

"That's got to stay, it's my trademark," he said.

"I cop a bit of flak from the boys and the coaching staff but it is all good fun."

Jon Geddes
Manly Daily

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/oung-sea-eagle-star-clinton-gutherson-hair-to-stay/story-fngr8iii-1226989930088

RE: Young Sea Eagle star reveals he’s hair to stay

What does 'he’s' mean? Lol

^ he's going to continue the cosmo look.

Bad news about the foot. Best wishes to him.

Ask @Dan or whoever posts Articles :)

Bit of a bug in the load script :sleepy:

HappilyManly said:

Yeah, sorry about that. I fixed all of them in the article but forgot about the apostrophe in the title
icon_rolleyes.gif

Good to hear he wants to stay (here).

Our local juniors are twice as valuable.

And if he's AdamAnt about keeping the hair, he better accept the nickname we eventually settle on!

Skunk, Cosmo or Kramer, and Woody sound like the best we've brain-stormed so far.

Jethro said:
HappilyManly said:

Yeah, sorry about that. I fixed all of them in the article but forgot about the apostrophe in the title
icon_rolleyes.gif

THAT'S why we never use the article function.

lol

cough

Jethro said:
HappilyManly said:

icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks, it was a bizarre rendition of the Title, much like Gutho's trademark tuft :D

RiverEagle said:
Good to gear he wants to stay (here).

Our local juniors are twice as valuable.

And if he's AdamAnt about keeping the hair, he better accept the nickname we eventually settle on!

Skunk, Cosmo or Kramer, and Woody sound like the best we've brain-stormed so far.

Careful River, the nickname police will be all over you.

PS where is this vaunted avatar you promised.

Yeah @Alan I'm sure they're sweating on their chance to shout it down, mate.

And have been flat-out and unable to get to an avatar as yet (or more pics for the Postcards).

I will ASAP.

And good luck to Clinton ??? with recovery of his foot injury.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4