Your 1, 2, 3 Manly vs Cowgirls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Tough call tonight and I swung all over the place with this one as the game got hot in the second half.

1. Killer. I don't know but he seemed to be the man that held the defensive line and settled the side for getting the win.

2. DCE - tough as nails and made critical kicks that put us in scoring position.

3. T-Rex. Huge runs and found his position with a superb display.

I had Robbo there for most of the match, then Snake, and strong mentions to Papa and Choc and Matai and Rocket. Just loved everything from the 53rd minute onwards.

3. Dce. coudnt find a bad kick or pass option.

2. T-Rex. Machine.

1. Choc. Machine without a no look inside pass

Trex - huge and mom
Dce - everywhere
Robbo - his cart ups on the first and second tackles were critical and he made great meters!

Choc, T- Rex and DCE probably the standouts in a good all round effort. Shoulders a little quiet by his standard, that smack around the chops probably took the edge off him. Great hit on Sims by him and Rex though.

DCE, such controlled and calm performance.
Choc - played 80 minutes of great footy when others put in 40mins
Ballin - this guy does so much all game that you don't notice them. Made no mistakes in attack or defence. He tackles everything and anything!

Player with the biggest impact for mine was bhurer. Was on for 30 mins and made more of every one of those than any other player.

For mine trex was woeful in the first half and handed over possession several times. For that, despite his no look pass he can't get motm in my book.

3 - T-Rex - Fantastic performance
2 - DCE - Brilliant kicking game in second half
1 - hoppa - for comeing back from a broken leg an own it

But everyone deserves a mention

3 DCE led the team around
2 Killer a Captains knock
1 Snake scored and saved tries

Trex was horrible in the first half and lead to the play breaking down on several occasions. For mine there were others who played the full 80

Dan, he wasn't 'horrible'. He was no better or worse than anyone out there in the first 40. Everyone needs to be realistic about the rushed and pushed play in the first half by all the players. We were way to lateral and when that was addressed at half time we went on with it.

DSM5 said:
Dan, he wasn't 'horrible'. He was no better or worse than anyone out there in the first 40. Everyone needs to be realistic about the rushed and pushed play in the first half by all the players. We were way to lateral and when that was addressed at half time we went on with it.

I disagree of maybe 7 genuine scoring opportunities in the first half, three of them were ruined by trex through silly offloads and other errors. His mistakes were more costly than anyone else's. Perhaps at the ground it looked different but on tv he was frustrating

Napper said:

2. T-Rex. Machine.

Are you blind hes first kick was charged down when he swiched to his left leg and they nearly scored a try....what were you watching he was under pressure and will struggle in the finals.....to young....

mr seagles said:
Napper said:

2. T-Rex. Machine.

Are you blind hes first kick was charged down when he swiched to his left leg and they nearly scored a try....what were you watching he was under pressure and will struggle in the finals.....to young....

Merkin

mr seagles said:
Napper said:

2. T-Rex. Machine.

Could you please crawl in a hole and die you rex hunt..

mr seagles said:
Napper said:

2. T-Rex. Machine.

Are you blind hes first kick was charged down when he swiched to his left leg and they nearly scored a try....what were you watching he was under pressure and will struggle in the finals.....to young..

You're right. He probably missed a tackle too while he was outplaying the current Australian halfback..you ****ing imbecile..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7