• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ssar

Bencher
The old(er) forums seemed to have a handy link to your posts in chronological order (I think), but there now appears to be none.

Sure, you can do a search by exact user name, but a handy link which lists your posts, including links to each exact post, not just the thread, would be great.

Yeah these are things I need to build

I am trying to learn the plugin system There is a way to run a "search" via a plugin and feed information to it.

So I am going to build one with "your posts' etc once I learn how :)

Actually there is a way to do this already, I will see if I can bring the link to the front page.

But if you go to

UserCP
And the list of your posts, there is a link on the top right of that section "View all Your posts"

Ok made a quick edit and there is now a Link for this in the header near where it says "welcome back" now I just need one for "unanswered posts"

Ooh, that's excellent, cheers Dan!
I either didn't see it before or you have activated it.
That's just the thing, cool.

Even better now you don;t need to go to your UserCP right?

Now all I need to do is build a search for replies to your posts and we will be sweet.

even with the extra work involved this is a move I am happy with and once we are all sorted with the little things we should be sweet.

There is an excellent plugin system to this software so I can easily add the code I need.

Almost tempted to just remove the Joomla front-end but there are too many good features in it and I don't feel like re-writing the tipping comp :)

Dan

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8