your recruits from english super league

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ando

Reserve Grader
With our recruitment being quiet for next year... are there any players in the english super league you'd love to see at manly?

Ben Westerwood from the Wire (Warrrington) - think Choc with Fitzgibbon's work rate
James Graham from Saints (St Helens) - prop forward that play's for 70+ minutes and is young
Gareth Hock formally from Wigan - done for the same thing as Wendall
Oliver Elima from Bradford and formally Catalans - French Captain
Jamil Fakir  from Catalans - great ball runner in the back row
Jordan James from Crusaders RL - can shift into te front row
Jamie Foster from Saints -  surprising an outside back that a part from Crocker is a great player that can kick goals

Ant80 link said:
Ben Westerwood from the Wire (Warrrington) - think Choc with Fitzgibbon's work rate

So he drops the ball a lot, gives away ****loads of penalties and flops on third man in to get his stats up? No thanks.

Volley link said:
[quote author=Ant80 link=topic=185404.msg296122#msg296122 date=1284817985]

So he drops the ball a lot, gives away s**tloads of penalties and flops on third man in to get his stats up? No thanks.
[/quote]

Merkin comment

Heath was alright but a gun i think not

ceratinly Ballin @ 80 minutes with a  bloke on the bench most if not all of the game is not better than previously.

i agree with Kiwi, james graham is the one we should be chasing. apart from snake n wolfman we need the x-factor back (ala burgess) i'm sick of all these negative nuffies bagging choc etc. so what he makes the odd error, the man BLEEDS marron n white. go n support some other crap team   

Beaver for one. I say we should swap him for Watmough, get Choco a stint in Superleague for a season which should clear up his game. And yeah I don't mind getting Stranger and Hally back too.

superleaguehater link said:
i agree with Kiwi, james graham is the one we should be chasing. apart from snake n wolfman we need the x-factor back (ala burgess) i'm sick of all these negative nuffies bagging choc etc. so what he makes the odd error, the man BLEEDS marron n white. go n support some other crap team   

If you are sick of it after 4 posts you had better get used to it :)

Fro link said:
[quote author=superleaguehater link=topic=185404.msg296222#msg296222 date=1284884734]

If you are sick of it after 4 posts you had better get used to it :)
[/quote]

Ahh good old choc fingers.
Hopefully he discovers a new brand of superglue over the off season  cause whatever he used this year was complete crap.

Mark Bryant.

Nathan Cleaver looked ok in the QRL final yesterday but not sure how old he is

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4