Your thoughts on a misinformation and rumour forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I am thinking about adding a forum where we can post all the rumours and misinformation that is published in the media. Any rumours you come up with yourselves DO NOT MENTION NAMES.

The idea will be more or less to post the threads like Stewart wanting 2.4m and then at the end of the year we can make a call as to whether it was BS or not.

Just toying with the idea and would value your thoughts

RE: Your thoughs on a misinformation and rumour forum

Daniel said:
I am thinking about adding a forum where we can post all the rumours and misinformation that is published in the media. Any rumours you come up with yourselves DO NOT MENTION NAMES.

The idea will be more or less to post the threads like Stewart wanting 2.4m and then at the end of the year we can make a call as to whether it was BS or not.

Just toying with the idea and would value your thoughts
Daniel...What are you doing?
This forum will therefore be filled with BS definitely well above the state BS average...

lol I dont want us to post our own rumours, I more want us to post all the media speculation in there about player movement, see just how much is on the money and how much is BS

I dont really like the idea, but hey its your ship we are just along for the ride.

I like it, to be fair though we should give credit where its due. when a good accurate article is printed as well. Then we can statisticly rate each journo. Most would be like footy managers. MR 6.5 %.

If all the rumours and bull**** will be moved to another forum then what will be left here? :D

I follow. I think it's a great idea. Nothing is ever true in the media until after it's already happened.

Blake said:
I'd like it if each rumour had a link to the article, no threads without any back up.

Agree with this. Otherwise there will be BS flying all over the place and it will be October all over again and I dont think my heart, wife and family could handle October all over again.

jbb/james said:
I like it, to be fair though we should give credit where its due. when a good accurate article is printed as well. Then we can statisticly rate each journo. Most would be like footy managers. MR 6.5 %.

I really like this idea. Each article could be classified as TRUE, FALSE or UNKNOWN and stats complied on each journo and media source.

Might be nice to keep a running sheet of Journo bull**** and weigh it up at the end of the year.

That is more or less the idea.

We can rate them all and then apply that rating whenever they have a new article.

Daniel said:
That is more or less the idea.

We can rate them all and then apply that rating whenever they have a new article.

You'd have to have ratings in the negative for Weidler articles.

I wonder how I can implement this. It does cross over with a site I am working on at the moment though

Clint said:
Blake said:
I'd like it if each rumour had a link to the article, no threads without any back up.

Agree with this. Otherwise there will be BS flying all over the place and it will be October all over again and I dont think my heart, wife and family could handle October all over again.

What happens if its a rumour you've heard?

I know people don't like the mate of a mate stories, but sometimes they do come true!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6