Your top 3 Manly players.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
For the year. Based on whatever you like. Brains, brawn, creativity, niggle. I'd have to go with

1. Jamie Lyon - Mr 100% Always on, best palyer in the world.

2. Brent Kite - Best i've seen Kitey since 08. Would have looked great
in a captains role. Role model value for young blokes

3. Joe Galuvao - Mr Consistant. You always know what you'll get with Joe. He'll get through his runs, make his tackles and get the job done. Inspirational bloke and a dependable war horse.

The only real disappointment was T-Rex, and thankfully he will not be there to irritate us with his lacklustre efforts next year!

Many great highlights in 2012, starting with that freakish kick by Wolfie for Chez's try in Round 1, all the way to last weeks busting runs by rookie Taufua in FW2:angel:

We won't have to wait 41 years to win another GF people!

Killer with daylight second, well perhaps Jorge and Snake dead heating. Not so sure on Kite while his last probably 3rd of the season was great he didn't set the world on fire early in the year. I would think Choc would be in there as he was far more consistent and played his way back into Origin.

Killer.........daylight.

Horhay was the revelation of the season, a lot to like about his efforts.

Snake is a deadset champion, might have lost a yard or two but his defence is phenomenal and he is so crucial to this side.

In terms of consistency you can't go past Joe, he may not be the most devastating forward but he delivers at his 100% commitment level EVERY week.

Everyone else has mixed seasons, for varied reasons such as injury, suspension, and lack of form.

Jamie - no comments can sum up what this guy means to our team.
Snake - still is our X factor.
Kite - what a year this man has had.

Highly commended - young Jorge for making such an overall improvement.

Jamie........where would be without his skill and leadership ?
Snake........his value is evident. We struggle when he's out.
Choc.........even though he makes a few errors, he has had a great year.

I think we should all be pretty pleased with the year. We had more injury and suspension than we've had for a long time. And even though it was poor handling and not injury (they played busted but at least they played) that saw us fizzle out, it disrupted our campaign significantly.

Killer, Snake and Choc for mine. Jorge has been great and Joe gets a special mention too. I would have started him the past few weeks over king who has been awful injured or not.

niccipops said:

I would add Joe to your "Highly Commended" list for being a quiet achiever who always gives his all in every game whenever he is on the field.

Jethro said:
niccipops said:

I would add Joe to your "Highly Commended" list for being a quiet achiever who always gives his all in every game whenever he is on the field.

Agreed Jethro. Joe is great for the club. Never stops playing hard and straight.

No-one on Jorge? Come on lads. I reckon that bloke will be anything. I was one of his staunchest critics at the beginning of this season (mainly because of his ability at the time under the high ball).

Ryan said:
No-one on Jorge? Come on lads. I reckon that bloke will be anything. I was one of his staunchest critics at the beginning of this season (mainly because of his ability at the time under the high ball).

Yeah for a rookie it was a massive year.

Napper said:
Ryan said:

Yeah for a rookie it was a massive year.

If there was the old kiddie reward for most improved, he'd get it.

I got it in soccer in my one and only year. Honestly, I was selected as a striker to start (LoL), and first game, I actually missed the ball off the kick off tap. Yeah, that's how bad I was.

Kicked goals by the end though :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4