"You're on Manly turf" coasters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
"You're on Manly turf" coasters

A Manly supporter or two (who shall not be named) decided it would be a good idea to borrow 1 or 2 hundred of coasters from the leagues club.

Needless to say Sharkies had more Manly coasters than normal ones by 7pm tonight, including some nicely placed for "advertising"

All in a good nights work

Re: "You're on Manly turf" coasters

ha  ha good call Fluff or was it the Duff

Awesome, I borrowed a pile of them for home last saturday when I was at the Harbord Hilton.

Anyone want to send me a few of those coasters up in the post?

Would love some!

I will try and remember to get some on Friday night

Well anyone who can grab some for me please do. Worst comes to worst I am down for a wedding at the start of August and will have to drop in and grab some

I gotta get me over to the Leagues club for some too...it's annoying that my local is full of Rabbit droppings.

Ive kept these ones from years gone by. Ive got a spare one of the ADT coaster like the one on the right if anyone wants it for a keep sake let me know.

9tinmx.jpg

eagle predator, can I have it?

Done, cheers mate

yeah got Austar up here, but yeah all hooked up

if its early August Dan i would suggest hanging around till the 8th if possible.

Friday night against the Storm on our turf. Gonna be a blockbuster

Fluffy link said:
if its early August Dan i would suggest hanging around till the 8th if possible.

Friday night against the Storm on our turf. Gonna be a blockbuster
would love to but wedding is on the 2nd of August and I can't afford to stay another week, need to get back up here on the Sunday.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8