Zach Nicholls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
This kid is only 17 & has skills & vision beyond his years plus a burst of speed.
Will be playing NSW Cup this Sat televised on pay TV at 1.
Not sure of the Seaeagles plans & usually happy to see players leave when they have stars like Foz & DCE in front of them, but have a feeling he is a special talent.
Could he potentially convert to that explosive 9 or become a bench option down the track??
Maybe a while away as his age indicates, but anyone who has the chance to see him in action this Saturday will most likely give a similar assessment - an obvious talent & potential quality NRL player.

Had to see the MWSE page to see where he's playing.... No.7

1. Clinton GUTHERSON
2. Ben FARRAR
3. Jacob GAGAN
4. Troy SAVAGE
5. Jackson WILLIAMS
6. Dane CHISHOLM
7. Zac NICHOLLS
8. David GOWER
9. Liam HIGGINS
10. Jesse SENE-LEFAO
11. Kayse GREER
12. NIck SKINNER
13. Dylan STRICKLAND

Interchange:
14. Ben MUSOLINO
15. Justin LEMALU
16. Michael CHEE-KAM
17. Jake TRBOJEVI

17 years old and organising the team from half-back. That's pretty good. I'll be watching our Reggies team on Fox this week.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I am worried that some time in future the Broncos are gonna come calling for DCE and try and offer him squillions and a chance to play with best mate Ben Barba back in his home town.

So developing some young halfbacks might not be a bad plan.

Will watch this bloke with interest.

The Indian said:
I am worried that some time in future the Broncos are gonna come calling for DCE and try and offer him squillions and a chance to play with best mate Ben Barba back in his home town.

So developing some young halfbacks might not be a bad plan.

Will watch this bloke with interest.

Are the Broncos re-locating to Mackay :p

think you will find we are very short of halves in club and he is not as good as the 20s halves so he gets to run in nsw cup. Our club doesn't rate nsw cup at all

He is kevin nicholls' son. Surprised he is playing for Manly considering the strong ties his father has with the bears but I suppose you play for the club that gives you an opportunity or the most money.

sami12 said:
think you will find we are very short of halves in club and he is not as good as the 20s halves so he gets to run in nsw cup. Our club doesn't rate nsw cup at all

I'd be very surprised if they rated the 20s above NSW cup

Kiwi Eagle said:
sami12 said:

I'd be very surprised if they rated the 20s above NSW cup

I wrote in another thread that the majority of clubs seem to place more emphasis on NSW / Qld Cup, then the 20's these days.

Look at this week's squads, our two best U20's, Gutherson and Trbojevic, are playing NSW Cup.

Des put Buhrer, Hodkinson and DCE through the Q-Cup competition between their stints in the U20s and NRL debuts.

Playing against men is different to the defence-less culture the NYC is played within, and I'd suggest being placed in NSW Cup instead of U20s, is a ringing endorsement on this kids abilities to make first grade in the very near future.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6