Zorba and Des manly fans idiots

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lovefooty

Reserve Grader
Zorba was on spotal and thinks any manly fan who boos Des is an idiot.
Well Zorba we all know that your lips are on Ha$lers butt and always were. We also know you tried to help him blame others for his actions.

We all know what he thought of you. Didnt Des say to Lowe that you were unprofessional and shouldn't be working for the club.Then your journo mates tried to say De$ left because you got the punt.
Mate (zorba) I will be booing Des and you to as you are the IDIOT.

I went on the WCC in 09. One day in this little English boozer, many fans were there as was Zorb and a few others club officials.At the time they were going off and bagging the club and the board with many of us present. It was an ugly look , that left a very clear impression on me

Its not bad business to disagree with management , but to sook so loudly in front of your customers really lacked professionalism

I fail to see how that type of behaviour is any different

Zorba and Des, sitting in a tree...

Oh crap now it's gunna fall on me!!!

http://www.sportal.com.au/league-opinion-display/zorbas-zone-in-defence-of-des-187876

He doesn't call anyone idiots in the above article ?

I was called a F-wit for supporting Manly at the 2008 GF by a row of Scum Supporters.
My reply, I am a happy f-wit:p

So I will be proudly wearing the happy idiot mantle on Friday night, as I freely express my disdain for the dishonest ex-employees who attacked (and continue to do so) my beloved Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.:angel:

Go Manly!!!!

Hope to be also howling at the moon as the Fangman scores - Aaoohh:D

One day the Scribe will realize that football is entertainment :idea:
The villain is always booed, otherwise there is no drama :p

Berkeley_Eagle said:
http://www.sportal.com.au/league-opinion-display/zorbas-zone-in-defence-of-des-187876

Nrl unleashed podcast berks.

He also predicts a volcano to erupt in the clubs back office in 10 days time and the announcement Brett has re-signed in the next week.

Cameron said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Nrl unleashed podcast berks.

He also predicts a volcano to erupt in the clubs back office in 10 days time and the announcement Brett has re-signed in the next week.

Didnt rothfield say the same thing in his colum a few weeks ago.
Zorba is the leak and is trying to wreck the place.

HappilyManly said:
Hope to be also howling at the moon as the Fangman scores - Aaoohh:D
I think it's going to be a new moon on Friday. Won't stop Wolfie though.
Another four would be nice.

lovefooty said:

I'm not a fan of Peter Peters but why did Bob Reilly invite and accompany Massoud and and the photographer from the DT to Brookvale oval to photograph the dirty away coaches box?
Apparently this was all done without the knowledge or permission of David Perry and the Sea Eagles.
It's not a good look for the club when every Sea Eagles board member appears to have their own agenda.

WAMF said:
lovefooty said:

I'm not a fan of Peter Peters but why did Bob Reilly invite and accompany Massoud and and the photographer from the DT to Brookvale oval to photograph the dirty away coaches box?
Apparently this was all done without the knowledge or permission of David Perry and the Sea Eagles.
It's not a good look for the club when every Sea Eagles board member appears to have their own agenda.

That "dirty" coaches box was the biggest staged photograph in the history of the universe.

/end transmission

globaleagle said:
WAMF said:
lovefooty said:

That "dirty" coaches box was the biggest staged photograph in the history of the universe.

/end transmission

The rubbish is from 2gb's box which is next door.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4