ZORBA ON BSB NOW....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't bare to listen but would love it if you could report? :clap:@:)

He wasn't asked anything about last night's game or Manly in general....he was asked about which 5 teams were on the rise and 5 on the slide at the moment....said Manly were one of 5 that were on the slide......otherwise a non event as far as Manly or their situation is concerned.

He wasn't asked anything about last night's game or Manly in general....he was asked about which 5 teams were on the rise and 5 on the slide at the moment....said Manly were one of 5 that were on the slide......otherwise a non event as far as Manly or their situation is concerned.
yeah and he is part of the reason for the slide. For someone supposedly so passionate about the club he has a weird way of showing it

Does Zorba's undermining stem from bitterness when he got sacked a few years ago as media manager for saying a sleazy thing to a female sports reporter? Was it the so-called Quantum faction that sacked him? He's been spilling his venom to Rothfield and others wver since. Classic case of self interest overriding club interest - which is exactly the way this prick of a Board is carrying on!

Who cares! And who'd want to listen to what the grub has to say. He is a fat piece of s**t who needs to rid himself of Manly. He's just like a disease that won't go away. He has no interests in Manly fans nor the club really, just wants to ensure he has a say in getting rid of people who never liked him. Yes he has his back up still from being fired as media manager, and when that call was made HALLELUJAH is all I thought! Who wants him speaking on behalf of our club and players.. The man needs to go on one of his paid overseas trips by the Penns and never return!

Does Zorba's undermining stem from bitterness when he got sacked a few years ago as media manager for saying a sleazy thing to a female sports reporter? Was it the so-called Quantum faction that sacked him? He's been spilling his venom to Rothfield and others wver since. Classic case of self interest overriding club interest - which is exactly the way this prick of a Board is carrying on!
It sure does!

Bitter & twisted individual. He should have just been sacked for being a dinosaur anyway. Fancy someone being in the role of a professional organisations media who probably wouldn't know a thing about social media let alone being sociable!

No one can please every one . Not even Zorba
Zorba 1973 Premiership winning Sea eagle player
rugby league journalist in Fairfax newspapers
panelist on television programmeControversy Corner, hosted by Rex Mossop
football commentator on radio station 2GB and 2KY,
Media Manager
Board memeber and not a bad sort for his age :)

Bitter & twisted individual. He should have just been sacked for being a dinosaur anyway. Fancy someone being in the role of a professional organisations media who probably wouldn't know a thing about social media let alone being sociable!
He should have been sacked just for the hair .....

Dave Perry sacked Zorba under instruction from Scott Penn. Penn didn't have the balls to sack his own family member so he told Perry to do it. Perry did what he was told, and then copped the backlash for it from the players and media. Perry wasn't happy that Scott Penn sat back and let the backlash against him continue.

The large gentleman is on our board so it's his job to make sure we are not on the slide!!

Well said Jen...!!

It really does astound me that he would say something like that, because if he really does mean it. Then he is admitting that he and Penn are not competent to run our business (club) and therefore should be sacked immediately, for ruining "the product" by their bad management and poor negotiation skills.....!!!!

Last edited:
G'day all,Does anyone know if Scott Penn has any sort of nous or is he just riding the coattails of the family business?His public utterances fill me with no confidence.
cheers mike

Cheers mike, I do know that he likes to sport a bit of early post-puberty bumfluff on his improbably rosy cheeks. Other than that, I can't enlighten you any further.
cheers terry

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4