Zorba the leak

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Seems that zorba is still leaking bad press to the media about our club.

What's the deal with this bloke, isn't he a life member or something?

When is this ridiculous bickering going to stop . For fark sake I hope they sort all this **** out once and for all !!!

byso said:

And what has he leaked, byso?

simon_eagle said:
byso said:

And what has he leaked, byso?
I think our mate byso is the one thats doing all the leaking today lol

I have been hoping Zorba get a nasty case of Lock-Jaw for almost 12 months now.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Let the truth begin
tweets
@wendy_harmer Rothfield in today’s Gossip newspaper says that GUESTS at Manly’s Eagles Angels luncheon on Friday to celebrate the (cont)
@wendy_harmer Women in League round were shocked by a vulgar comment made by the MC, Manly board member Darrell Williams Any truth ?

Response

@berkeley_eagle Nah. load of rubbish!

@wendy_harmer @berkeley_eagle It's usually ME that shocks everyone, apparently.

From @sharonlk65 
@wendy_harmer @berkeley_eagle Wendy you were fantastic, i had the best afternoon. Cant wait for the next one.

@sharonlk65 @berkeley_eagle We always have fun, and appreciated Darrell's efforts for the daunting task of attempting to herd we seagulls.

From @seaeaglenut
@berkeley_eagle @wendy_harmer I was there and NOONE said anything offensive. The entire function was a blast and enjoyed by everyone.
Me
@lynshields @wendy_harmer was Zorba & His puppy Ritchie there #Twoandtwo

@berkeley_eagle @lynshields @wendy_harmer i saw Zorba, didn't see the other one.

From @lynsheilds
@sharonlk65 @berkeley_eagle @wendy_harmer Ah Sharon, there's the source......

It's a pity young Hoppa has gone, we could have put old man Johnnie on the payroll. His fingers would have come in handy plugging some of these leaks.

Why is zorba targeted all the time , could it be anyone else that is close to certain journos?
It doesn't make sense that he would want to harm the club that family own.

Lovetheeagles said:
Why is zorba targeted all the time , could it be anyone else that is close to certain journos?
It doesn't make sense that he would want to harm the club that family own.

or does it... maybe having the instability on the board is so that the Penns can make a stronger play for total control.

Maybe it's Zorba seeking relevance, or small man's syndrome or a personal revenge for some slight or other in the past. Relevance I'd suggest.

DSM5 said:
Maybe it's Zorba seeking relevance, or small man's syndrome or a personal revenge for some slight or other in the past. Relevance I'd suggest.

Zorba? Small man's syndrome? Very droll DSM5.

DSM5 said:
Stop picking on my mate Zorba :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6