[Resurrected] Zorba's 'Statistics don't lie'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weev

Bencher
Below are stats proffered by Peter Peters in the Manly Daily (Oct 9).
Can anyone tell me the source? Are they accurate? And are they complete?

Statistics don’t lie

SEA Eagles fans wondering why huge changes to the football department and playing roster had to be made should take note of the team’s statistics in 2015:

■ Metres gained (15th)
■ Line breaks (15th)
■ Tackle breaks (16th)
■ Attack (10th)
■ Defence (10th)

Not good enough for the most successful club of the modern era.​

Mgmt has def got a Us vs them mentality with the fans ,or so it seems. I thought we were stronger Together...FFZ

Surely this couldn't be a case of ZtH using selective stats to try and justify Toovey's sacking?!?! I have not seen one good word written by ZtH this year about our club legend Tooves.

Surely this couldn't be a case of ZtH using selective stats to try and justify Toovey's sacking?!?! I have not seen one good word written by ZtH this year about our club legend Tooves.
That's probably because Zorba is a fat horrible ****..

Love the passion and thanks for the laughs. I guess it proves the old adage there are three types of untruths: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
  • Leaking self-serving stories to the media (1st)
  • Home ground in fear of relocation (1st)
  • Passionate fans (2nd, Parra 1st)
  • Passionate fans with at least a basic level of literacy (1st, Parra 16th)

Fat owners (1st even before Tinkler left)
Fridges and phones stolen (1st)
Managerial ineptitude (2nd)
Front row (16th)
Back row (12th)
Wingers (12)
Spine (3rd,when Foran tried,8th when not)
Irish internationals (1st)

I said last year when the Penns took over , and have kept saying it.

If they want to appease the fans deliver us ZtH's head on a platter.

Whilst ever he's there white anting , controlling and delivering bull**** in the media this broken hearted fan base will never mend.

But that's never going to happen, so yes it's very much " Us v Them" and will continue so.

I'll always support the players , and the brand, but their continued distaste of the fans ( thinking we are nothing but customers ) is pushing me further and further away from renewing my membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7