Zorba's view...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Plenty wrong with his selections earlier in the year.

Walker at 5/8 instead of Lyon was a huge mistake

Tapau is much more effective being spelled during the game and is not an 80 minute player

Nathan Green and lewis brown - absolute rubbish

Peter Peters views are irrelevant. I didn't & don't click on his articles. I would suggest others don't as well. I don't listen to a radio station with him on it. if he is associated with a sponsor or brand, I refuse to associate with that brand.

Zorba is completely irrelevant to me, like I am to him (his words). I would recommend every person take that view as well. Give him 0 credibility or relevance.

Peter Peters views are irrelevant. I didn't & don't click on his articles. I would suggest others don't as well. I don't listen to a radio station with him on it. if he is associated with a sponsor or brand, I refuse to associate with that brand.

Zorba is completely irrelevant to me, like I am to him (his words). I would recommend every person take that view as well. Give him 0 credibility or relevance.
I'll give you credit for a perfect response Ryan, in the category 'tit for tat'.
Of course there are other categories, are we better than that? Maybe not!

With you 1000% buddy, and don't worry my experiences mirror yours!

Personally I couldn't give a **** what he says!

Back 3 days and carrying on like a spoilt 3 year old dribbler already.

He's never told me I was irrelevant, so I'll pass on your recommendation. Personally, I think he is very agenda driven, but at heart still bleeds manly so that's good enough for me. As an insider at the club his views have relevance. All clubs are full of people who don't get along. That's life. If you're manly, that's all that matters to me.
True, he won a JJ with us, and he is VERY Manly. Absolute shame how he abuses this privilege though

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7