Aaron Schoupp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Tipping Member
1716171584999.png

Thoughts?

MW66

Reserve Grader
I don't know a lot about Schoupp but if it means Garrick back to wing (will probably be Talau) and we don't need to see Vaega or Paulo in FG then I am ok with it. Question for me is: Is he a good defensive centre?

However given the Titans long injury list at the moment why would they let him go?

KNUCKLES

Bencher
Need centers too BenT and Garrick aren't what we need playing there
I agree. Ben T isn't a centre in my opinion. Nor an NRL backrower. Fringe player at best. But we have koula, garrick, talau, paulo, faulalo, even parker to an extent that can play centre. Now we wanna add schoupp. So at full strength that will leave 4 players in cup that can play centre. 5 if you include burbo. Just think we could of used money elsewhere first or put it towards a bigger player. Just my opinion.

KNUCKLES

Bencher
I don't know a lot about Schoupp but if it means Garrick back to wing (will probably be Talau) and we don't need to see Vaega or Paulo in FG then I am ok with it. Question for me is: Is he a good defensive centre?

However given the Titans long injury list at the moment why would they let him go?
He has played 2 games this year. Missed 3 tackles first game. 7 on the weekend. 75 percent tacke rate

Seagles68

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member

I thought Talua was pretty good on Friday and I think centre is his position. Rubes is a much better winger but both he and Seibs seem determined to make it work in the centres.

I agree that Paulo is average but I thought Ray showed enough again on Friday that he is a decent back up winger.

This Schoupp signing seems another strange one. I can only assume he isn't costing much.

God

Bencher
I agree. Ben T isn't a centre in my opinion. Nor an NRL backrower. Fringe player at best. But we have koula, garrick, talau, paulo, faulalo, even parker to an extent that can play centre. Now we wanna add schoupp. So at full strength that will leave 4 players in cup that can play centre. 5 if you include burbo. Just think we could of used money elsewhere first or put it towards a bigger player. Just my opinion.
Don't disagree with you but I guess though with Turbo out for a fairly long time and to be honest likely to be out again before the years out, I guess we need to look at more options, I really think Talau is our only genuine center, Faulalo went alright in the trials I went and watched, Koula is solid but looks like a better FB option as at least he gets more involved, then the rest of those guys are just Wingers and now Parker's bulked up he moves even slower so that's not really an option anymore. I guess we have 4 or 5 spots to fill anyway in our top 30 so we'd probably need to get cracking.

eagleron

Bencher

Perhaps it has something to do with Haslers reaction to his stoush with Hastingon Saturday, seems very sudden 🤔

silver

Reserve Grader
Agree 1000%. I got torn to shreds for suggesting Ben T isn't an NRL first grader a number of weeks ago.
I dont even think Jake is worth the $950k he is getting. Look at impact and contributions in attack and defence that Carrigan, Murray, Radley, Nanai and others and I bet they give far better value for money.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14