2025 recruitment & retention

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Blaize Talagi has activated a clause to test the open market.

He hasn't quite shown it in his first few hames but the kid is crazy talented.

Would be a great get for centre or possibly win pending how the Garrick move plays out.

Blaize Talagi has activated a clause to test the open market.

He hasn't quite shown it in his first few hames but the kid is crazy talented.

Would be a great get for centre or possibly win pending how the Garrick move plays out
I wouldnt be surprised if someone already hasnt spoken to him on the quiet, wouldnt surprise me

Weekes wasn't even all that good. He played a passable game, their forwards (and our ridiculous errors) won them that game.

I didn't day he won the game for them, but he certainly was not a weakness.

He made no mistakes and his kicking game was excellent.
Sounds like he followed Ricky's game plan pretty well.

Last edited:
Fifita off to the Roosters, we've seen players like him, AFB, JFH, Lomax and to lesser degrees Finefeuiaki and Turuva already on the move for the next season whilst we are about 3-4 players short of even having a top 30, and supposedly freed up cash by releasing Schuster

I wonder if we are looking to improve our roster now or if are just waiting until the end of the season again, when all the quality available players are gone and all that's left for us are the scraps we love to sign. Hard to see it being any different from the last 8+ years

Fifita off to the Roosters, we've seen players like him, AFB, JFH, Lomax and to lesser degrees Finefeuiaki and Turuva already on the move for the next season whilst we are about 3-4 players short of even having a top 30, and supposedly freed up cash by releasing Schuster

I wonder if we are looking to improve our roster now or if are just waiting until the end of the season again, when all the quality available players are gone and all that's left for us are the scraps we love to sign. Hard to see it being any different from the last 8+ years
I'm not holding my breath

Rorters sign another backrower in Fifita, they have both the Butcher brothers, Wong and looking at extending Crichton, they also have Topouniua, Ethan Roberts and Blake Steep coming through.

Surely they can’t keep all those players for two positions..

Rorters sign another backrower in Fifita, they have both the Butcher brothers, Wong and looking at extending Crichton, they also have Topouniua, Ethan Roberts and Blake Steep coming through.

Surely they can’t keep all those players for two positions..
Wong has been on the outer a bit this season,despite his impressive end to 2023.He’s the sort of player others should be chasing,given what $$ he’d command and his age.The Butcher’s can stay at the Roosters or go anywhere other than Manly

Wong would be a great get but doubt he'll go.

Gus at 600k to replace Schuster....yes please, only concerns is issues that plagued him last year returning

Regarding the Roosters: one has to ask why there's been a massive player exodus? I think something will come out. They breed a mercenary culture there. They are a meat factory. They'll take a promising career, demand too much and screw them and place them in the junk heap. Examples:

Lama Tasi
Michael Oldfield
Jack Elsegood

and many, many others. The meat factory is always grinding. BUT, they want any player in or outside the NRL, they do get them.

3rd party agreements would be a massive incentive to sign with the Chooks I'd say.
I heard Fifita’s 3rd party agreement is with Adeera Packaging…..India’s largest paper bag manufacturer!!!
14 Dec 2021 — Adeera Packaging, is India's largest manufacturer of paper bags and paper pouches, giving consumers an option to patronise environment ...also quick and easy method of transferring money without risk of litigation.

In no way sticking up for Fifita but I believe his Misso plays too, and Penrith don't have a NRLW team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11