Aaron Schoupp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Uber Eagle 72

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
This signing makes no sense unless we have plenty of space to sign up a decent forward to replace Schuster…. Time will tell.
I remember Schuopp playing some pretty decent games for the dogs amongst a team of mainly under performers…. This kid does have some talent….

The conjecture on here always amazes me , none of us have any real idea of the deal , Titans might be unloading to go for a big buy and paying a heap of freight so it might be costing us SFA.

The fact that he’s not a superstar suggests that’s highly likely.

It might be , the rest of this year on $0.00, 1 year extra for a bargain price.

Who knows ??

Certainly none of us.
Maybe it’s buy one get one free?

Just sayin’

Hertera

Reserve Grader
I also remember everyone moaning when we signed the over the hill Ben Kennedy.

Wow now I have read everything. The query on Kennedy was his body holding up nobody doubted his talent he was a champion at the raiders and the knights.

Schoupp is rubbish was let go by the dogs and the titans to mention him in the same sentence as Kennedy is as embarrassing as us signing him.

Ohgeez

Shocker on the weekend but thought He played decent against the warriors a few weeks ago, 140 metres, 3 tackle busts, 17 tackles, 3 misses while marking against RTS. Was only a couple years ago at age 19/20 I remember him being one of the dogs best players most weeks playing with real mongrel at a time when most of their squad didn’t care.

Didn’t play well at Titans for whatever reasons but I think he can surprise a few & still be developed into a solid NRL centre like a Issiah Tass or slightly better. Doesn’t sound very exciting but it’s needed to shift Garrick back to wing & the improve the team overall. If I’m wrong (which I definitely could be) & he ends up being a dud it’s a low risk situation with the contract he would have got anyways. At the very least he will be the needed centre depth when the Garrick experiment ends - hopefully soon.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Who cares if it is zero dollars or 100k if you are happy with this kind of signing you are easily pleased.

To the people who every time we sign some reserve grader they shout it's just a depth signing just cheap I'm sick of these rubbish signings I would like the occasional quality signing.
Is there ANYWHERE in my post where I say I’m over the moon with the signing ????

If you’d read it all I was saying is “ none of us know and the deal could be the rest of this year free with a low cost in 2025”.

Every team needs 30 players , they can’t all be superstars as much as you’d like them to be!!

MW66

Reserve Grader
Is it possible Koula's injury from the Broncos game means he is out for an extended period? He was holding his shoulder a lot in the last 15 mins and looked clearly inconvenienced. Garrick moves back to FB. I have no knowledge but would explain the need for another back.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Who cares if it is zero dollars or 100k if you are happy with this kind of signing you are easily pleased.

To the people who every time we sign some reserve grader they shout it's just a depth signing just cheap I'm sick of these rubbish signings I would like the occasional quality signing.
I also remember everyone moaning when we signed the over the hill Ben Kennedy.
Wow now I have read everything. The query on Kennedy was his body holding up nobody doubted his talent he was a champion at the raiders and the knights.

Schoupp is rubbish was let go by the dogs and the titans to mention him in the same sentence as Kennedy is as embarrassing as us signing him.
Short memory .Kennedy was deemed over the Hill & busted upon arrival at Brookie.
Until most proven wrong.
Im of the thought that bagging young players before they even have played for us is p1ss weak.
I like to give all players the benefit of the doubt and a fair shot first.
But thats just me ,each to their own.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
If he's coming as cheap depth then who cares, he'll be no worse than some of the other guys we have rounding out the top 30. He will be of more value than Brandon Wakeham.

Rocky

Bencher
I thought Schoupp was good at the bulldogs.
Not sure whats happened at the titans.

In a vacuum i dont mind it for depth, but if its how we are spending the Schuster money then FMD

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Is it possible Koula's injury from the Broncos game means he is out for an extended period? He was holding his shoulder a lot in the last 15 mins and looked clearly inconvenienced. Garrick moves back to FB. I have no knowledge but would explain the need for another back.
Very well may be ,if thats the case ,there is 2 centres gone right there.
Therefore a very handy late pickup.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
I thought Schoupp was good at the bulldogs.
Not sure whats happened at the titans.

In a vacuum i dont mind it for depth, but if its how we are spending the Schuster money then FMD
Titans have a good backline & depth to be fair.

Ryan

Journey Man
what about Brooksey...or has the shine worn off now.

You realise his club were offering him a contract half the value of his existing one, then demanded he sign by "X" date, or they'd just piss him off, right?

Secondly, what an absolute abomination of a signing yet again. Another plonker to add to plonk heap.

We are an absolute embarrassment, and in my view, the laughing stock of the NRL.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Have I missed a Koula injury?

That would be awful for Manly and even worse for my supercoach draft team

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
At the end of the day ,we are all gronks heavily invested in cheap entertainment.
Ha Ha..

Ryan

Journey Man
Another thing, how have we gone from:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Steven Bell
05. David "Wolfman" Williams
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford

to what we have today FFS? Our recruitment has gone from the boardroom, to Alf Stewart's rape dungeon. For perspective:

Darknstormy

Reserve Grader
Wow I have been waiting for a signing I can get excited about and this guy has me excited….I can’t wait to see a unwanted titan reject running around with the rest of the squad to Benny hill music…hopefully this week

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Have I missed a Koula injury?

That would be awful for Manly and even worse for my supercoach draft team
I know ,I didnt realise either.
Dont know if their is any substance to it or just a armchair call.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
12 6 6 -39 14