All NRL Games [Round 11, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Not at all, hence my comments.

We wrestled them back to our level and had a real crack.

Defence improved out of sight, attack wasnt to bad but fell down at the vital stage a few times.
Amazing the defensive difference when Turbo was out. Yes, we looked impotent in attack, but showed reliance in defence…. Complete antithesis to the previous games.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What? To be beaten 40-nil at home?
Manly showed just as much ticker tonight as Canberra.

Yeah I guess they did, pity about the result tonight. The 40 nil could be us next week or vs Dragons or any time that doesnt reallt matter.

But I was more referring to their club having genuine direction (although it could be false hope). They have an exciting bunch of young players and a coach with real passion.

Like us they are minnows in the nrl but they seem to have a plan.

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Rueben cost us big time last night. Tackling shadows again in the first try and not passing inside to DCE when he made a break. He is a good winger he definitely is not a centre. Overall a gutsy effort thwarted by a garbage high tackle call on a player on the ground. That decision decided the game.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Amazing , the bunker clowns just picked up the shoulder charge to the head by Hetherington but completely missed Pikura on DCE until it was too late. Fuking nrl joke.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Rueben cost us big time last night. Tackling shadows again in the first try and not passing inside to DCE when he made a break. He is a good winger he definitely is not a centre. Overall a gutsy effort thwarted by a garbage high tackle call on a player on the ground. That decision decided the game.
Agree, so much that went against us, also, why didn't Paseka go for the captains challenge on a loose carry when clearly it was fisted out by a Bronco player. That one is on DCE.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Yes the bunker clown show is on again. Oh dear how do these coke bottle glasses clowns exist.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 6 -39 14