All NRL Games [Round 7, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some of my favourite quotes from the 1eyedeel for your entertainment.

1.“The Parramatta coaching box is who's who of the lowest standards of coaching.”

2.“How dumb are we, we support this pathetic mob. how to waste 63 years of an otherwise fruitful life.”

3.”Watching Parra play is like feeling the pain of chronic arthritis and living with a constant acute mental illness 🙃

4.”BA is an absolute fraud. A sneaky, cretinous, sly bull**** artist with no shame.”

5.”Geezzz Enis is so butt hurt and such a jizz guzzler. Kicker gets taken in the air and he acts like a girl scout.”

6.”FML. We are dog 💩. Morgan is so slow and un-coordinated, fell over his own feet.”

7.”Dip**** Arthur has to go now... I don't care... get a $2 bag of roadside horse **** and put that in the coaches box, it will be no less effective.”

8.”A putrid team representing what has sadly become a putrid club. Never action, always excuses. Never accountability, always next year. Ennis must have blown the front of his pants out already.”

9.”Arthur is responsible for the slack, ****house, lazy, ego driven zero accountability culture in the playing group... and now that it's biting him in the arse, he's shifting blame. This is what comes from being mates, not a coach.”

IMG_0178.gif

Playing Brown on the right side did them no good last season, don’t know why Arthur doesn’t keep him on the left.

Ryan Matterson doesn’t look to be going all that well now he is on the bench..

I wonder if Brad Arthur is looking at his kid being the 18th man for Manly, or playing for Blacktown, and wondering "What if??" with Moses on the sideline??

Almost guaranteed if he was still an Eel, Jake Arthur would be their half while Moses is out.

Too bad, so sad :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1.“The Parramatta coaching box is who's who of the lowest standards of coaching.”

2.“How dumb are we, we support this pathetic mob. how to waste 63 years of an otherwise fruitful life.”

3.”Watching Parra play is like feeling the pain of chronic arthritis and living with a constant acute mental illness 🙃

4.”BA is an absolute fraud. A sneaky, cretinous, sly bull**** artist with no shame.”

5.”Geezzz Enis is so butt hurt and such a jizz guzzler. Kicker gets taken in the air and he acts like a girl scout.”

6.”FML. We are dog 💩. Morgan is so slow and un-coordinated, fell over his own feet.”

7.”Dip** Arthur has to go now... I don't care... get a $2 bag of roadside horse ** and put that in the coaches box, it will be no less effective.”

8.”A putrid team representing what has sadly become a putrid club. Never action, always excuses. Never accountability, always next year. Ennis must have blown the front of his pants out already.”

9.”Arthur is responsible for the slack, ****house, lazy, ego driven zero accountability culture in the playing group... and now that it's biting him in the arse, he's shifting blame. This is what comes from being mates, not a coach.”

View attachment 26701
Yeah, I wouldn’t want to be playing them next week…….oh wait….

The 'Gong is the Bermuda Triangle of sports grounds. Strange things happen there.
I don’t bet on other sides but my bro in law and i were at a wedding last night and he was throwing some $$ around. I said get something on the dragons at $3 they are morals in the Gong. He laughed at me and called me an idiot…….

Warriors flat as a pancake.

I fear for us tomorrow arvo.

If nothing else, we will learn a lot about our current team.
Remember too that Titans had a tough game v Canberra that went to GP as well. Anything’s possible this arvo. Positive is they won’t want a repeat of the dragons game. Lastly and I said this after they beat us, dragons are not a terrible footy team. Wouldn’t surprise me if they snuck into 8th spot this year.

7.”Dip** Arthur has to go now... I don't care... get a $2 bag of roadside horse ** and put that in the coaches box, it will be no less effective.”

View attachment 26701
Gotta give quote 2 the chockies here.

As we all suspected, the NRL officials and bunker are still calling every dropped ball a knock on.
Manly vs Penrith try to Tolutau Koula after he runs 90m from a Tommy Talau "knock back" completely ignored as a return to common sense.
Dolphins had two last night that the bunker said were knock ons, but don't look any clearer than what Talau's was.

As we all suspected, the NRL officials and bunker are still calling every dropped ball a knock on.
Manly vs Penrith try to Tolutau Koula after he runs 90m from a Tommy Talau "knock back" completely ignored as a return to common sense.
Dolphins had two last night that the bunker said were knock ons, but don't look any clearer than what Talau's was.
Yeah, I've noticed that as well. Manly totally got away with that one

That will be unpopular with all of the conspiracy theorists on here who think the refs are always against Manly.

Watch and see. This year is just a rinse and repeat of the last decade. Manly will throw up rocks and diamonds efforts and finish mid table. The GF will be Penrith v Storm with the rest making up the numbers. Nothing's changed.

There is almost no such thing in NRL these days as "an upset".
Illawarra thrash NZ. 'Fins thrash Doesn'tmatta . . .
I regard only two teams in this year's comp as being hard to beat: Melbourne and Penrith. Say what you want about the Storm but whenever they get beaten it's an upset; they have such a pride in their performance -- or perhaps it is a fear of their coach -- that they will win almost every tight match.
The 'Riff have had the best players for the past four years so any time they get beaten it is an upset. However, their time at the top is closing with opposition clubs stealing their best performers.
As for the other 15 teams, they are rarely certainties, although Illawarra at the 'Gong, Manly at Brookie, Doesn'tmatta at CommBank and Brisbane at Suncorp are far better performers when playing at home.
The NRL and the gambling outlets have achieved their wish: form means nothing, results can be manipulated by The Bunker, and every match is a lottery.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8