All NRL Games [Round 9, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
We will lap the Dolphins they are rubbish the bubble has burst for them. Doesn't help with the coach more interested in his gig for 2025 than coaching them I would be filthy as a dolphin fan coming into a game and Bennett discussing what he is doing next season no wonder the players seem to have checked out.
I think the embarrassment of last night will have our boys on their game next week, not saying we'll smash them but I think we're a good chance of redeeming ourselves with a solid performance

We will lap the Dolphins they are rubbish the bubble has burst for them. Doesn't help with the coach more interested in his gig for 2025 than coaching them I would be filthy as a dolphin fan coming into a game and Bennett discussing what he is doing next season no wonder the players seem to have checked out.
Mate the other bloke has been coaching this team for 12mths. Wayne’s just the figure head.

I think the embarrassment of last night will have our boys on their game next week, not saying we'll smash them but I think we're a good chance of redeeming ourselves with a solid performance
I like the idea Ron but it'll depend on what team we can put together coz I think we have a few missing from last night based on Seibs. presser.

The games become a lottery

All for the entertainment value

The NRL have really screwed the pooch , Bunker 🤡’s , refereeing at an all time low , stupid rules, the list goes on.
Yeah, nah… I agree the NRL admin and their officiating and judiciary can be real a$$clowns a bit too often… and they could certainly be better for the good of the game.

BUT, we are where we are because we are not adapting and not growing. 10 years of dysfunction and fractured big picture planning/execution. All teams face this garbage, yet we are not responding as well as others have.

The games become a lottery

All for the entertainment value

The NRL have really screwed the pooch , Bunker 🤡’s , refereeing at an all time low , stupid rules, the list goes on.
100% mate.

Bloody over this product, I really am. It just seems so manufactured now. Refs controlling games to keep them close for the masses.

Theres nothing really unique about the close games now either. Because the refs just try to make them all close with predictable calls occurring to drag teams back into contests.

FFS, fancy doing all that scrambling, save a try, and then let the opposition come back down the same blind and score

LOL. Great analysis. You also picked the Raiders to get lapped last night after 25 minutes?

The dolphins are going to be very hard to beat next week They will tear us apart on a goal line

Dolphins 13+ for me

100% mate.

Bloody over this product, I really am. It just seems so manufactured now. Refs controlling games to keep them close for the masses.

Theres nothing really unique about the close games now either. Because the refs just try to make them all close with predictable calls occurring to drag teams back into contests.
I wasn't watching the game but I was watching the Fox game stats and the game ended up 50 50 share of the ball. However, for all but the last 10 minutes, the 2nd half possession favoured the Dolphins 60 40 and even got to 70 30 at one point. You have to wonder how this can be. Again, I didn't watch the game so it could have just been Cowboy errors but to get a run of ball in the 10 mins where the possession ends up even just seems very suss.

I wasn't watching the game but I was watching the Fox game stats and the game ended up 50 50 share of the ball. However, for all but the last 10 minutes, the 2nd half possession favoured the Dolphins 60 40 and even got to 70 30 at one point. You have to wonder how this can be. Again, I didn't watch the game so it could have just been Cowboy errors but to get a run of ball in the 10 mins where the possession ends up even just seems very suss.
I love to whinge as much as the next Manly bloke or sheila… nahhhh… it’s a distraction. There is no conspiracy. There are realities of a corportate brand in an economic market that will influence things, but we are simply $hit in the market with very little advantages to compete. We ain’t getting ahead or winning premierships again by blaming the NRL or media…. But farrrkkk yeah,it feels good to unload on a good injustice narrative. 😊💪

Can I suggest you watch a replay?

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14