All NRL Games [Round 9, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Can I suggest you watch a replay?
Yeah, I'm no conspiracy theorist, I'm just saying that watching the dial only change in the last 10 mins looked suss. I take it you're saying that the game was just dominated by the Dolphins?? Good for them then.

Must be so hot up there in NQ. Old Wayne, very happy man, is sweating through his shirt as he celebrates with his team. 74 years old. Gotta give him credit.

Just had a look on the Nrl insta post after the game and the amount of blame on the ref because she is female and anti-female ref sentiment highlights a terrible attitude in our country. She was not in the bunker. What about her being female makes any difference? Are we ever happy with any ref?

Certainly no anti female from me - I think Sharp is a class above Badger at the moment. As I said in a previous post there is no reason, given more time, Kasey could be a regular first grade ref, she just isnt there at the moment.

Belinda Sharpe is slightly more experienced and it shows. She is ready to go at NRL level on a more regular basis.

It's like he couldn't decide which of the Three Stooges' haircuts he liked most, so he went with all of them. Stepped into the barber's chair and said, "Give me the Larry-Curly-Moe."
I actually love and respect it. As somebody who copped MPB from my early 20s but was also a creative and loved fashion, it was tough…. So, I love that he is playing with it. I may even try the gray version of it lol.

Certainly no anti female from me - I think Sharp is a class above Badger at the moment. As I said in a previous post there is no reason, given more time, Kasey could be a regular first grade ref, she just isnt there at the moment.

Belinda Sharpe is slightly more experienced and it shows. She is ready to go at NRL level on a more regular basis.
Sharpe way better than Badger imo. And better than some of the blokes as well I reckon. I have watched a number of games Kasey badger has officiated and she’s not first grade standard yet and I imagine will be dropped after yesterday. What was it 4 successful captains challenges on her calls yesterday? She may get there in time but not there yet imo. She also wasn’t helped by her touchies on a few occasions. Kikau bobble pass that was two meters forward in front of the touchie comes to mind.

Sharpe way better than Badger imo. And better than some of the blokes as well I reckon. I have watched a number of games Kasey badger has officiated and she’s not first grade standard yet and I imagine will be dropped after yesterday. What was it 4 successful captains challenges on her calls yesterday? She may get there in time but not there yet imo. She also wasn’t helped by her touchies on a few occasions. Kikau bobble pass that was two meters forward in front of the touchie comes to mind.

Kasey has only had 4 NRL games.

Belinda done her 13th game yesterday.

We will lap the Dolphins they are rubbish the bubble has burst for them. Doesn't help with the coach more interested in his gig for 2025 than coaching them I would be filthy as a dolphin fan coming into a game and Bennett discussing what he is doing next season no wonder the players seem to have checked out.

Well didn't I go off early? I turned off at 10 nil and went out for the night only to check the result this morning wow.

Well done phins without flegler, gilbert, farnworth and hammer that is a great win. Not much talent on their roster but they have something we seem to lack ticker.

On talent we should belt them I hope we have had that "wake up" everybody is clinging to.

Last edited:
Another example of bunker🤡 that manage to screw us over. Last night Cows going for 2 point field goal in last seconds and a Phins player rang through the kickers leg. No bunker 🤡 , no milking by the Cows kicker, no referee idiocy , nothing happened game over.

As the season Unfolds we will see teams rise and teams fold under pressure
Stay tuned feathered friends

Warriors are a lot like Manly it seems.

Overrated and soft when the chips are down.
The Warriors are now playing like the Wiggles
1714888374813.png

Warriors are a lot like Manly it seems.

Overrated and soft when the chips are down.
Yep the draw with them just goes to show that neither team is top 8 quality. In fact so far this competition only has 4 top quality teams and 2 good teams.
Penrith. Storm , Rorters , Broncos
then Gummies and Phins.

The ref and The Bunker sure tried hard to keep the Worriers in the match, awarding a series of soft penalties in an effort to even up the contest.
The match again showed how close RL is now resembling soccer with players staying down and inviting The Bunker to rule on what they believe are illegalities. I wish The Bunker had the common sense to see that most of these 'illegalities' are accidents or gamesmanship. Almost invariably The Bunker will rule a penalty, when the "injured" player will then rise and be bouncing around as if by a miracle resurrection.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11