All NRL Games [Round 9, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The secret to this by the NRL is not to show vision of the replay that led to the 6again rulling.
I swear that on one of the six-again calls when we were defending our line against the Raiders, the ref had his hand raised and started waving it around in anticipation before any actual infringement could have possibly occurred.

Still, the Raiders had multiple six-agains called against them as well, which benefitted us at the start of the game, so it's hard to complain when the referring is sh**house for both teams.

I swear that on one of the six-again calls when we were defending our line against the Raiders, the ref had his hand raised and started waving it around in anticipation before any actual infringement could have possibly occurred.

Still, the Raiders had multiple six-agains called against them as well, which benefitted us at the start of the game, so it's hard to complain when the referring is sh**house for both teams.
It’s a **** fight , full stop.

Stupid rule , did I tell you I HATE IT!!

😂😂😂😂

The refs need to be more accountable for the decisions they make, so whenever they signal a 6again it would be good to have 9 or Fox go back after the next tackle to give them time to show vision of the 6again rulling so everyone can see for themselves what the ref ruled. Because right now a big percentage of footy fans don't believe in what the refs are actually ruling on.

The refs need to be more accountable for the decisions they make, so whenever they signal a 6again it would be good to have 9 or Fox go back after the next tackle to give them time to show vision of the 6again rulling so everyone can see for themselves what the ref ruled. Because right now a big percentage of footy fans don't believe in what the refs are actually ruling on.
Being at the ground is even more confusing.
These days there is more bell-ringing at RL matches than a prize fight.

I like the idea Ron but it'll depend on what team we can put together coz I think we have a few missing from last night based on Seibs. presser.
Yes you're right about that, I notice we will be without Croker and possibly Brown and Sipley, hopefully we'll know by Tuesday arvo unless Seibold is going to play ducks and drakes up to Thursday, I'm just hoping the team shows more resolve this week, we fell away badly last Friday

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11