Bellyache backs Greenturd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Surprise, surprise, surprise...

gomer-pyle-surprise_orig.jpg

Bellyache sucks

That's right and he was supporting a lowered cap to make the league more equitable.. *cough cough*.. testimonial. Seems that he is the paid whore of the NRL and will turn any trick when called upon.

Bird of Prey

Reserve Grader
I'm just shaking my head over this , stand in line people approach the Todd lower the head and bow politely and all will be right with the world.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Bellamy has proven time and time again he is always on the unethical or just plain wrong side so this just vindicates TB and Flanno.

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
Melbourne and roosters still in contention for the premiership What else would they say?

Imagine what GF week is going to be like with these two teams certain to go through. It's gonna look like the mardi gras floats have all crashed upon each other, arms legs and (foot)balls going everywhere

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Of course Bellyache is going to back Greenturd. He has to protect his own referee Smith who plays a vital role in keeping things fair on fields. It is rather ironic that Melbourne seem to get the rub of the greem in the big calls. They are the protected species of the NRL!!they live in a bubble down there and are totally oblivious about the resentment that a lot of fans feel over them. I noticed that when I went there for round 21. Celebrating an illegal premiership which was endorsed and rubber stamped by Greenturd.

midsteyne

loyal forever
I spent years out at Richmond,RAAF,and used to go to Penrith to watch our crew go round,it was a good area to live back then so I grew to like the riff a bit.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I spent years out at Richmond,RAAF,and used to go to Penrith to watch our crew go round,it was a good area to live back then so I grew to like the riff a bit.

I've had a go on the Herc flight simulator out there. It was uber hella kewl.

Methinks your story is better.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Scumos and Cows are getting 1 million exemption off their Cap in 2018 - no wonder they're bending over for Greenturd @:mad:

Plus the Cap Cheat and Habitual Drunk, get Testimonial Gate money for being such 'honourable' men :banghead:

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 26 15