Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Bench:
Uesele
Sykes
Dunford
Rugless

IMG_6969.png

16-12 winners over the jets
make that 22-16 losers to the jets
nswrl had not updated final scoreboard until well after full time
sorry for the error
for anyone interested today

Last edited:
Manly need fortitude
Like no one gets past us from here and we find a way to compete every play with guts and determination....yet both grades lack this most important attribute

Another HIA to Brad Parker and Another TKO loss to our Blacktown Eagles

On the positive side.....
A Resilient fightback win by our Watmough young Eagles Boys
and a Thrilling win by our Jersey Flegg Eagles

Manly need fortitude
Like no one gets past us from here and we find a way to compete every play with guts and determination....yet both grades lack this most important attribute
The key word from your post is FORTITUDE ...
Thats the Premeriship Winning Manly Way you are talking about feathered friend !
Our Manly Fortitude Fortress
and Our Manly Fortitude Fightbacks on Every other Battleground

Sing with me Maxta ....
We are the Manly Boys,
We had a Winning Battle today,
We are the boys you know of,
We showed them how to play.

Fortitude is Courage in the face of Adversity
THATS THE MANLY WAY !
1715503351166.png

Staff online

• Dan