BREAKING: Bombshell backflip as Fifita pulls out of $3m Roosters deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
Watmough was Resilient and tough like Jake but unlike Jake Watmough came with the dominating speed that made him the complete forward .
Watmough could break players spines and break the best of defensive lines and create or score tries with his runaway Speed

Fck Fifita , This thread should be honoring our Great Premiership Winning Forward Whatmough
Check his Speed in his Highlight Reel

SO much quicker than our current plonkers - and the bloke took paycuts so others could remain in the team. Not really mercenary stuff. I know, I saw the contract.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Watmough was Resilient and tough like Jake but unlike Jake Watmough came with the dominating speed that made him the complete forward .
Watmough could break players spines and break the best of defensive lines and create or score tries with his runaway Speed

Fck Fifita , This thread should be honoring our Great Premiership Winning Forward Whatmough
Check his Speed in his Highlight Reel
Watmough was one of my favourite ever Manly players until he rubbished the club and actively recruited players to leave. I know a lot of fans have moved on from that, but I don't think I will sorry.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Watmough was one of my favourite ever Manly players until he rubbished the club and actively recruited players to leave. I know a lot of fans have moved on from that, but I don't think I will sorry.
Let me put your post in Clear Perspective My Passionate feathered friend @mosto

Watmough was not made a Manly Legend by his Words but only by his Great actions on the field for Manly

Watmough Glorified the Manly Club with Premiership Winning Glory

He is one of the Great Manly Premiership Winning Legends that was Worthy to do this

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
SO much quicker than our current plonkers - and the bloke took paycuts so others could remain in the team. Not really mercenary stuff. I know, I saw the contract.
Great Passionate Manly Player and loved Manly enough to Sacrifice salary
He was pissed off in the end and had harsh words to say as emotions do this to all passionate People

But Passion always Prevails and he is back to where his heart has always been
Picture Complements Manly Media
1715742454513.png

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Let me put your post in Clear Perspective My Passionate feathered friend @mosto

Watmough was not made a Manly Legend by his Words but only by his Great actions on the field for Manly

Watmough Glorified the Manly Club with Premiership Winning Glory

He is one of the Great Manly Premiership Winning Legends that was Worthy to do this
Agree his on field actions made him a legend. Unfortunately, in my eyes, his words and subsequent actions to derail the club, revoked that status.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
It seems Gordon Tallis was right in something he said about Fifita on 360 last week.

Its more about how much money to him. When he left the Broncos to go to the Titans, he didn't do it because he thought they were the best chance to win a premiership. He did it because they were offering the most $$$$.

And now, that seems to have been proven right.

Eagle 1

First Grader
It seems Gordon Tallis was right in something he said about Fifita on 360 last week.

Its more about how much money to him. When he left the Broncos to go to the Titans, he didn't do it because he thought they were the best chance to win a premiership. He did it because they were offering the most $$$$.

And now, that seems to have been proven right.
The Titans are the Perfect fit for Fifi, they'll languish around the fringe of the 8, nobody will expect any better, don't have to try to hard really, just put in when you get close to the oppositions try line. It's an easy 1m for Fifita.

Rafferty

Mug punter
Uncle Nick trying to make out it's the roosters calling the shots
I don't accept your offer and will be staying at the Titans ..... just like a little kid, well I'm withdrawing the offer.

Missed out on two players they chased must have hurt his ego, maybe there is concern that the NRL are looking into third party deals could have spooked the roosters.
Or perhaps it’s just the culture at the Goosters, all the talent they purchase, still hasn’t purchased them another premiership over the last 5 years.

Throw in the reality, underperform, they’ll either retire you, ship you off to Rugby or if you come good and the next big thing falls over they’ll come back to you, thinking of you Angus, must feel good, their unashamedly desperate to just keep chasing and replacing with the next best, in search of their next SBW, Gronk, to fund that premiership ………… hopefully the players are a wake up to the fact it’s a sh1t club with an even sh1ter culture and no morals, then there’s Robo, no wonder players are deciding it’s not worth the coin.

I hope their premiership hunger manifests into the most expensive version of starvation, they blatantly exploit the system (fuken cheats) to which I’m very very envious indeed, not the (cheating part, just the purchasing power) but that’s another story.

It never fails to make me happy when the Roosters miss their mark. Good job David, you‘d of looked stupid in Red, White and Blue anyway. Can’t wait for the next instalment, who‘s next up on the hit list? Cleary, Carrigan, Munster oh that’s right they already had a crack at him, anyway get fuked Roosters and then there’s this
1715756219170.jpeg
Relax, David just says Des is bashing them with the pool noodle at training, he claims Dessie is just bringing the tough love, trying to play baseball with the noodle on the kick receiver during training to toughen them up, while Foz claims the Titans are a genuine chance of winning a premiership in the next couple of years, must be why Dave decided to stay, nothing like a bit of tough love and the dream of a premiership to seal the deal. If you see the link ignor it’s click bait.

pt73

Bencher
Fifita was using a calculator supplied by Uncle Nick, when someone finally gave him a different calc, he realised that 850k is, in fact, less than 1 million dollarydoos.
No his manager had to show him how to use it then explain the difference meant he was getting less money.

47MVEagle

Bencher
Uncle Nick got knocked back by Shaun Johnson too - they offered him a 2 year $850k a season deal & he said no.

I wonder what's going on for so many players to be leaving the club & so many to be knocking back offers from Uncle Nick?

Something is rotten at Bondi Junction.

Ryan

Journey Man

Not sure that's exactly how it went down mate, sorry. Choc deserves more than that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12