Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Thank you for posting @The Wheel this very Important and Passionate Club Message

Every thing Great is Only Achieved by Great Passionate People
Without the Great Passionate Manly People of Yesterday there would be no Great Manly club of today
Without Great Passionate Premiership Winning Contributors there would be no Legendary Manly club
And Without Great Passionate contributors of Today there will be no Great Manly club in the Future
Our Great Manly Future Truly lies in the hands of All Great Passionate Manly People

I have received the Sea eagles Foundation appeal letter from our club today
and I hope you Will all Join in making a Passionate Donation to our Great Manly Future Foundation
and Become one of the Many Great Passionate Manly People that our Proud Legendary club is made of

20240516_143954.jpg

Last edited:

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Thank you for posting @The Wheel this very Important and Passionate Club Message

Every thing Great is Only Achieved by Great Passionate People
Without the Great Passionate Manly People of Yesterday there would be no Great Manly club of today
Without Great Passionate Premiership Winning Contributors there would be no Legendary Manly club
And Without Great Passionate contributors of Today there will be no Great Manly club in the Future
Our Great Manly Future Truly lies in the hands of All Great Passionate Manly People

I have received the Sea eagles Foundation appeal letter from our club today
and I hope you Will all Join in making a Passionate Donation to our Great Manly Future Foundation
and Become one of the Many Great Passionate Manly People that our Proud Legendary club is made of

View attachment 27038
Are you a great and passionate chatbot, feathered friend?

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Interesting if true. He started at the Dogs, more known for his aggression rather than speed. Has only played a couple of games this year at Titans. Still young, just 22.

Not managed by Tartak or Moses! (Titan sports management)

Does it mean
  • Faulalo not progressing as quick as hoped?
  • Koula will go to the wallabies??
  • Club not sold on Garrick?
  • All of the above?
Wouldn’t be on big coin, guess we’re saving that for forwards

Eagle 1

First Grader
Wow...we are down a prop or two and we sign another centre...just another nonsensical signing, what is going on here peoples...

I am not sure what the purpose of the Aaron Schoup signing is? Phil Gould took no issue in letting him leave the Bulldogs, and it seems Des has no desire for him to remain at the Titans either. If we continue in a similar theme over the next 4 weeks, I believe that we should move the current coach on immediately, and at least 12 players at seasons end too. We are coming off a poor 2023, and are showing no improvement in 2024. I like how Anthony Seibold holds himself as a person however the results are missing, we are not attracting/developing talent, and the NRL is a results based competition. Also, over the past few years, dating back to 2016, we have allowed too many part time players and individuals trying to be gangsters, rather than Sea Eagle DNA players, come into the club. We need a reset, one which avoids politics and band aid themed measures, instead opting for professional, dedicated and upstanding people.

Last edited:

XV-1

First Grader
Serrated Edge, I can’t see Koula pissing off now. He signed a decent contract last year and could be on the verge of a long term stay as our fullback.

More of a depth signing. Meanwhile the forgotten man, Brad Parker, waits in the wings.

Brad must have the wrong management team.

Would not surprise me if Des signed Parker. He likes guys that put their bodies on the line.

tookey

First Grader
I am not sure what the purpose of the Aaron Schoup signing is? Phil Gould took no issue in letting him leave the Bulldogs, and it seems Des has no desire for him to remain at the Titans either. If we continue in a similar theme over the next 4 weeks, I believe that we should move the current coach on immediately, and at least 12 players at seasons end too. We are coming off a poor 2023, and are showing no improvement in 2024. I like how Anthony Seibold holds himself as a person however the results are missing, we are not attracting/developing talent, and the NRL is a results based competition. Also, over the past few years, dating back to 2016, we have allowed too many part time players and individuals trying to be gangsters, rather than Sea Eagle DNA players, come into the club. We need a reset, one which avoids politics and band aid themed measures, instead opting for professional, dedicated and upstanding people.
Paulo was told to leave by souths and the roosters and is playing first grade with us

Schoup thinks if Paulo can play FG then he can too

Lets hope he doesn't play this week as the storm will have a field day

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14