Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMG_6435.jpeg

So Tszyu lost, or is about to lose?;)
Nope, if we had half the self belief and grit Tszyu process’s we’d already be looking forward to September.
Side note, Tszyu will rock that string bean, in one of the most miss matched looking fights I think I’ve ever seen, regardless our boy will get in side his reach and unleash the power. His mental strength‘s insane, not sure what May has done to our boys, perhaps neutral is the wrong gear!

Yep, but he can fight
Obviously, it’s very close, should go our way but it’s in the US, with a US and US judges, Tim landed 175 out 400 odd punches and the string bean landed only 74 out 700 odd, it‘ll stink if he loses it on a points decision.

Obviously, it’s very close, should go our way but it’s in the US, with a US and US judges, Tim landed 175 out 400 odd punches and the string bean landed only 74 out 700 odd, it‘ll stink if he loses it on a points decision.
Mate…..the string bean as you refer to him actually landed almost double the punches Tzyu did hence the split decision. Fundora’s jab was the difference even tho Tzyu hit harder. I believe Tzyu did enough to win it but 2 judges thought different!

Mate…..the string bean as you refer to him actually landed almost double the punches Tzyu did hence the split decision. Fundora’s jab was the difference even tho Tzyu hit harder. I believe Tzyu did enough to win it but 2 judges thought different!
Not quiet double the punches, but your right, I got it wrong, I quoted another bloke,
IMG_6410.jpeg
should of checked for myself, heres the breakdown, Tim had the better % rate.

Fundora just had his Bradbury moment. Just stuck out a jab at a blind guy for 10 rounds. Some may call it smart, but I couldn’t be proud winning that way in the circumstances.
I hadn't heard about the fight yesterday when I wrote that - I was speaking about what I saw from him in previous fights that I watched - not your usual fighter but a boxer non the less - Really unfortunate cut for Tim, but as he said 'it can happen' - Tim will rise again .... but he may have to face Nikita down the line - that will be a fight to watch.

It's hard to believe Fundora is the same weight: He looked so much bigger, and boxed smartly.
I think Tim would beat him next time. The cut head changed the outcome. As much as the doctor is getting criticised for allowing the fight to continue I'm sure he would have copped more if he had stopped the fight. The crowd got their money's worth but the Blood Bank could have used the spilt blood.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8