Post-Game Discussion Dolphins V Manly [Round 10, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Dolphins
Vs
Sea Eagles
30 Suncorp Stadium
09 May 2024 19:50
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Seibold is not up to it why are we not talking to bennett?
Siebold is not out there dropping balls, missing tackles, running around like a headless chook……he is not to blame for aimless plays & defensive issues. Koula is wasted & does not get enough ball. Talau was our best tonight by miles. Waddell needs a stint in Reggies.

He was trying to draw and pass. Problem was Koula both crowded and overran him.
Are you talking about the former sprint champion? FFS, if I had a dollar whenever Warren Smith brings that up in our games, I’d be loaded.

If the Dolphins weren't full of Ex Storm scum, they'd be my second team. The kid at halfback is a gun, Herbie is a gun, the dude at full back is a gun, and this was without the Hammer.

We deserved to lose purely because we challenged the "high" shot in Turbo....dead set worst bunker penalty ever...

Probably going to be:

1. Koula
2. Paulo
3. Parker / Burbo
4. Garrick
5. Talau (as much as I want Garrick on the wing after that performance)
6. Brooks
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Croker
10. Aloiai
11. Olakau'atu
12. Burbo / Waddell
13. Jake
14. Lawton
15. Waddell / Bullemor
16. Sipley / Brown
17. Lodge / Brown

I can see us seeing the light and moving Garrick back to the wing. That edge was better defensively with him on the wing. He looked absolutely gassed, however.

Paulo has to come in, SMH. Why on earth was he signed for three years. Talau deserved his contract.

There appears to be an agenda against Parker but I don't see Ben as too much better at centre, than Parker. He's not that quick either.

GCKT showed more than Lawton today, in about 5 minutes.

Koula at FB might be the only saving grace here. No way he is underutilised there, as he is at centre.

Are you talking about the former sprint champion? FFS, if I had a dollar whenever Warren Smith brings that up in our games, I’d be loaded.

Sprint champion means nothing if you are overrunning the player with the ball.

OK for the NFL with its pass any direction, but not the NRL.

When you are the support player you obey 2 very simple and easy to follow rules. Do not crowd the ball runner and do not overrun the ball runner. Koula did both, crowded and overran. Literally just another 1-2 metres to his right or even moving back out towards the wing and it would have been a try. Talau tried to position him for an inside pass. Koula messed it up.

Last edited:
It's just groundhog day. One day probably long after I'm gone it might change. How,are the Swans travelling. Time to stop wasting my life on this joke of a club.

@Ryan
I don’t think the our overall middles were poor.

Sipley was piss poor. His two poor efforts directly led to two tries.

Losing Saab early on caused a major reshuffle and stuffed up our bench rotation. We ended up playing with Jake at hooker and Lawton in the centres.

We only lost by 6. We haven’t been flogged once this year. So we are always in the contest. I choose to see that as a positive.

I get your passionate and it seems a win/loss really dictates your mood for the week. It use to affect me quite a bit as well. But these days, I move on after a loss and choose to focus on other things until next weeks game rolls around.

Yeah....thier defence is worse than the tigers. It's appalling. We give up 5 tries every week.
The defence coach, whoever that is, needs to be sacked. The system just does not work.
Not sure on all this systems talk, it's all about making your tackles, if not you shouldn't be playing Leage.

Of farrrkkk me, WTF was that goal line defence?

I’m sorry, but Turbo has become a defensive spud this year. He should have knocked the winger into the second row. He is done. Cooked
I thought for sure Bostocks going into the 3rd row. But Tommy thought he was playing touch. Then because of lack of effort there, skittles the camera man and his mate, and in doing so ****ss his hammy again! ( How fkn long did it take Smith and Gronk to work out how Tommy done his injury. Maybe if Smith stop jerking off about Bennett going to Souths….are fk it, I give up.)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11