[Resurrected] Jackson Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
1066 - My new nickname for the embattled Jackson.
Hastings is not (en)Deering himself, is he?

IMG_9657.jpeg

Yet, in TV interviews he seems such a good guy, polite, knowledgeable and measured mmm...All the signs of a serial killer.
I got that same impression initially when he returned to the NRL and he was saying all the right things in interviews, etc. but after a while, I realised he just liked the attention and was working hard to change public perception of himself. The cracks started appearing in those interviews. I recall him talking up his own running game and another bizarre comment where he refused to reveal some arbitrary detail that no one would even care about…it struck me then how important he thinks he is. Weird dude.

I got that same impression initially when he returned to the NRL and he was saying all the right things in interviews, etc. but after a while, I realised he just liked the attention and was working hard to change public perception of himself. The cracks started appearing in those interviews. I recall him talking up his own running game and another bizarre comment where he refused to reveal some arbitrary detail that no one would even care about…it struck me then how important he thinks he is. Weird dude.
I don't think he ever got over getting cut from the Chooks and then the same thing happened with us. Spent a bit of time in the ESL but his memories of how everything went down in Aussie never left him. Had a bit of success at the Tigers but then surprisingly let go again or just left. Where to next i wonder. Maybe 2nd tier ESL comp.

I don't think he ever got over getting cut from the Chooks and then the same thing happened with us. Spent a bit of time in the ESL but his memories of how everything went down in Aussie never left him. Had a bit of success at the Tigers but then surprisingly let go again or just left. Where to next i wonder. Maybe 2nd tier ESL comp.
He won the “Man of Steel” in the UK (equivalent of our Dally M)…

I imagine he will get another start over there if he wants it… I can’t see the knights sacking him tho as they do not have much of a backup plan…

He won the “Man of Steel” in the UK (equivalent of our Dally M)…

I imagine he will get another start over there if he wants it… I can’t see the knights sacking him tho as they do not have much of a backup plan…
That man of steel award to Hastings must feel like a long time ago now.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10