[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Parramatta trophy cabinet

1714145513544.png

Manly need to be careful with this one coming up. The Eels have copped flack from their coach, the media, no doubt their fans. They cant afford to drop the ball on this one. I suspect it will be close.
The supreme irony would be the appointment of Barrett as interim head coach - if Brad is sacked before season’s end - with three former Manly players that he either did not want at Manly (Gutherson, Lussick), or who left in dismay (Lane)* in the Parramatta squad.

*In response to Barrett’s noted (cough) man management skills during and after the ‘Hastings affair’.

The best of which is ‘loose’ in place of ‘lose’.
How about endless apostrophes used in the wrong way, my pro shop keeps saying polo’s instead of the plural in their email bulletins, drives me crazy.

The team manager of our golf pennant team managed to put this howler at his end of season bulletin, thanking a member whose last name is Evans as Evan’s.

@:mad:

How about endless apostrophes used in the wrong way, my pro shop keeps saying polo’s instead of the plural in their email bulletins, drives me crazy.

The team manager of our golf pennant team managed to put this howler at his end of season bulletin, thanking a member whose last name is Evans as Evan’s.

@:mad:
You see that on here all the time. Like Andrew (or any Johns) John’s.

Next thing it will be singer Tom Jone’s.

They hate Jamie Lyon’s over there on OEE.
They prefer Cliff Lyon.

And if you are an Eels’ supporter and are feeling a little down, don’t visit this website:

They prefer Cliff Lyon.

And if you are an Eels’ supporter and are feeling a little down, don’t visit this website:

What the writer failed to address was Parra's 2nd half performances, forget how many tries were scored. If you want to throw in the towel with 20 to go this is what you get.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8