• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
NRL FOX

Meanwhile, Manly have also copped a finals setback with Darcy Lussick facing a one-week suspension for a trip on Panthers hooker Peter Wallace.

The ‘tripping’ charge is usually dealt with by a fine but Lussick’s history of sticking his leg out has come back to bite him, with the prop copping two tripping charges already this season.

Regardless of whether he enters an early guilty plea or chooses to fight the charge, Lussick is in line for a one-week spell, which may encourage the Sea Eagles to roll the dice at the judiciary.

I thought his leg was already in the air, he didn't deliberately raise it to trip.
I thought walkers brain snap would've got the attention.

'Prior Non- similar offences in the last 2 years'

So Darcy has plenty of random brain fades to pick from :confused:

Jeez the system is a joke, banned for offences which don't relate at all to this one. He is crucial for us imo so must fight it, he, Jake and Marty can set the tempo from set 1

While mentioning Darcy, the penalty earlier in the year for the hair pull, is there actually a rule for that ? Nobody has ever been able to point me to it

Jeez the system is a joke, banned for offences which don't relate at all to this one. He is crucial for us imo so must fight it, he, Jake and Marty can set the tempo from set 1

While mentioning Darcy, the penalty earlier in the year for the hair pull, is there actually a rule for that ? Nobody has ever been able to point me to it
judiciary_R19.jpg

We have to get the best criminal lawyer in town
Sadly, I just saw the footage of the incident on Fox and can't see him getting off....if he had a blue and gold jersey he'd be sweet as it wouldn't be his go, but maroon and white equals guilty all night. Still need to fight it though. When he is officially rubbed out, I hope they bring in Tanginoa as opposed to Lane. Especially now that Siro is back.

Happened right in front of me ... have to admit at the time I thought he had a problem in that it was pretty clear he deliberately moved his leg out in the path of the attacking player which may well have prevented him scoring a try - can't remember the other defenders around him at the time.

Would have hoped for a fine .... given Kenny Edwards almost decapitated a bloke and got a fine .... he is by no means a clean skin but is this really justification for missing a finals game ?

I can't find any MRC History for 2016 and in 2017 all Darcy did was pull someone's hair.

It is so pathetic that the NRL would wipe out a player from the Finals for that trip and hair pull :confused:

Wow, seems pretty weak considering Reynolds made a career out of tripping and getting away with it.

I'm glad that Dylan didn't charged with something after being penalised with a shoulder charge.

Once we were in the finals I usually expect the match review toolbags to get busy.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14