Pre-Game Manly V Broncos [Round 11, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

12 13
Suncorp Stadium
17 May 2024 08:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
As good as some claim Parks defence to be, he won’t see which way Mam and Walsh went. Watching last nights game, they just play way to quick for us, we struggle to get our own 80, I fear what the back half of this game may deliver. Even if Parks doesn’t play, Mam and Walsh will have a field day through our tiring middles.
I'm afraid you're right, I'm just looking at it to stem the flow of points tbh.

Not sure if he is eligible but I would bring in Fulalo to the centres. He looks to have a touch of class and is a try scorer. No doubt he would get a chance if at other clubs e.g. The Dolphins! Keep Ben in the forwards where his defence is needed. Also bring in Harper in the forwards for his defence which obviously is sorely needed as well.
Do you think Parra would loan him to us? Lol

We can cobble together a side but the style of play is, by necessity with no Turbo, going to be different. This may turn into a good thing as we'll have to work as a team rather than hoping one man can do everything. One thing is for certain, our defence has to improve out of sight, Walsh will love running around our big men.

FYI several NSW Cup players (all supplementary/development) now have photos, which I thought was only for Top 30. Any suggestions as to why?

Assuming Lehi Hopoate (who has a photo) is now selectable, my team that won't be picked would be this:

1. Koula
2. Hopoate
3. Talau
4. Ben T
5. Garrick
6. Brooks
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Croker
10. Aloiai
11. Olakau'atu
12. Waddell
13. Jake
14. GCKT (looked better than Lawton imo)
15. Sipley
16. Bullemor
17. Brown

I've liked Bullemor in the middle more than Lodge. But Lodge will get the jersey because of Moses.

FYI several NSW Cup players (all supplementary/development) now have photos, which I thought was only for Top 30. Any suggestions as to why?

Assuming Lehi Hopoate (who has a photo) is now selectable, my team that won't be picked would be this:

1. Koula
2. Hopoate
3. Talau
4. Ben T
5. Garrick
6. Brooks
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Croker
10. Aloiai
11. Olakau'atu
12. Waddell
13. Jake
14. GCKT (looked better than Lawton imo)
15. Sipley
16. Bullemor
17. Brown

I've liked Bullemor in the middle more than Lodge. But Lodge will get the jersey because of Moses.
Where are you getting this information about Lehi Hopoate? His photo doesn't appear here:

The only extra that I can see added is Aitasi James who looks like he has been upgraded from being a 'Development Player' since Schuster's departure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12