Pre-Game Manly V Broncos [Round 11, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

12 13
Suncorp Stadium
17 May 2024 08:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Tomorrow night will say a lot about Manly's desire and ability to galvanise. They are either going to feel sorry for themselves that they do not have Turbo, or will see the absence of Walsh (a far stronger strike player this year) as a big opportunity.

NYEagle
Totally. But that aside, how rubbish for us fans not having Walsh and Turbo going head to head. Bloody injuries are really diluting the class across the game right now. So many great players out.

Pete W

Bencher
Broncos now missing almost their entire starting spine. After last couple of weeks, Manly need to claw one back if they have any hope whatsoever of being a decent competitor in 2024. If these guys are fair dinkum, settled in Brisbane for a couple of weeks now, they will take advantage of a weakened Broncos side and show some bloody character for a change.

Rafferty

Mug punter
I don’t know why anyone would want to protect the grub, name and shame I say, if it is a Phins player there’s only 5 or 6 origin - ex origin players in their squad.

I’ve read that in QLD the police can’t name a sex offender if it involves a minor, that’s bloody worse and the article also claimed the NRL would not be able to stand the player down under the no fault policy for fear of the player’s identity being recognised, are they kidding.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Broncos now missing almost their entire starting spine. After last couple of weeks, Manly need to claw one back if they have any hope whatsoever of being a decent competitor in 2024. If these guys are fair dinkum, settled in Brisbane for a couple of weeks now, they will take advantage of a weakened Broncos side and show some bloody character for a change.
If they can't show something tomorrow then we are fuked.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I don’t know why anyone would want to protect the grub, name and shame I say, if it is a Phins player there’s only 5 or 6 origin - ex origin players in their squad.

I’ve read that in QLD the police can’t name a sex offender if it involves a minor, that’s bloody worse and the article also claimed the NRL would not be able to stand the player down under the no fault policy for fear of the player’s identity being recognised, are they kidding.
Its more protecting Dan and the website.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
How have we gone from near on full strength two weeks ago to being decimated by injuries. Bloody nrl! My broncs mate reckons we can have success going through their middle, and they will get us on their edges. I tend to agree. Interesting to see our game plan. Need to dominate up front to be any chance.
If we had a number nine that could control the ruck, the middles would have a great chance of winning this game, hopefully Gordon gets some decent minutes to see how he goes there.

NYEagle

Bencher
Exactly what I said but with different words

:flogger:

NYEagle

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
You mean, like we did against a depleted Raiders team AT HOME?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14