Post-Game Discussion Manly V Broncos [Round 11, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Broncos
12 Suncorp Stadium
17 May 2024 20:05
80:00 minute

Match Stats

JBW

Reserve Grader
One player made the difference Cobbo. Take him out of this game and we won comfortably.

But frustrating. Koula looked gassed and nowhere near involved enough around the ruck, but I dare say his shoulder is screwed.

It was better than I expected, but not good enough. We miss Saab. His speed and height. Paulo offers zero.

Ray had a good game. Surely he gets first nod over Paulo.

Again though, we can't beat a depleted team .

Chunkytuna

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Lodge ho
Talau and Koula outstanding.
Vegas did an admirable job.

DCE, Brooks, and Garrick horrible as senior players.

Jake looks cooked.

Gordon nowhere near good enough. We need a genuine hooker.
Lodge hopeless. Lawton very average tonight. Gordon not up to it. DCE is pathetic. 3 weeks he’s been total rubbish. Season over. We’re gone.

eagleron

Bencher
Well played Clydesdale's. Really showed us up. Way more effort and energy. Literal no name halves. Shower DCE and Brooks how to win it.

What's that 3-4 losses straight now ? Back to winning 40 odd percent of games.

15th end of season finish, with zero signings on the horizon. Who we losing to next week?
Had Paseka not been offside and given 10 we would have won that Ryan

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A good resilient effort for the last 70 minutes, unlucky not to get a penalty at the end with the late shot on DCE after he kicked it.

Some better signs, liked the rotation of Bully and Duck in the middle, good leg speed there.

We are in desperate need of a left edge backrower, the administration team and recruitment need to get their fingers out of their bottoms and get something done.

Storm next week hopefully the same attitude.

NYEagle

Bencher
All the pain of losing 3 in a row - they deserve every single bit of it.

What a bunch of pathetic muppets.

Horribly coached. Too scared to take a chance, constantly trying to milk penalities. Too scared to give away penalties, yet they still lose in the end via a bull**** penalty.

What a bunch of pathetic muppets. Couldn’t get out of each others way even with the Broncos unable to play for 68 minutes.

Bunch of piss-ants, and you deserve all the sh&@t you get. Go F&&k yourselves. Absolute disgrace to the jersey the lot of you.

Start your next rebuild Penn because this one FAILED

NYEagle

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14